Chapter 3: A God's Personal Space

(No POV)

(Y/n) has many to like, in fact, he can count the things he likes and give explanations why and as for what he hates, he has plenty of things to hate and couldn't count how many nor explain why but at the very least, he can tell the main things he likes and hates.

Let's begin to what he likes.

First, he likes Kjerag.

Explanation as to why is simple, really, after all, Kjerag is his home and the people is his people and his responsibility.

Second, he likes Ice cream.

I mean, who wouldn't?

Third, he likes Pramanix.

Don't tell her he likes her or else, she wouldn't stop and, oh the constant teasing she will lay upon his poor immortal soul.

Fourth, he likes hardworking people.

Explanation, hardworking people are the best ones to be rewarded, he has watched many people of Kjerag working hard and he rewards their hard work by fulfilling their requests, so long as it is reasonable but hey, at least they are not greedy but if they don't have any request, then he will shower them with blessings, which is like fulfilling their wish.

But enough of the things he likes, it will take forever to list what he likes, now, let us move to what he hates.

First, he hates vegetables.

.....He is carnivorous, he prefers meat over those, yucky green abominations, but sadly, he has to eat he's vegetables or else, he won't become a 'strong and healthy' god, words of Pramanix, not his.

Second, he hates lazy and demanding people.

Explanation, he hates it when a lazy person demands something he/she has not earned, if there is someone who needs to be lazy and demanding, it is (Y/n), that's his shtick after all.

Oldest bully after all.

Third, he hates war or needless violence.

Explanation, he has fought wars in the past, in fact, he has fought a war against other gods but that is a story for another time, but just because he hates war and acts of needless violence doesn't mean he won't fight back, no, he will not pull any punches when innocent life is at stake.

Fourth, don't touch what is his.

Pramanix is his Saintess, his fluffy saintess, but don't tell her that less she teases him endlessly, touch her and he will make sure nothing is left of the offender to be recovered. Kjerag is his home, dare to destroy it, he will torture the offender to the point the offender will beg for death, which he won't grant the offender, in short, don't steal or do anything to what he owns for your own safety.

What he owns is his alone.

And what you own is also his.

Don't argue with it, just deal with it.

Less he makes your pain legendary, even in hell.

And lastly, personal space.

Keep your distance when talking to (Y/n) or something, know ones place and never casually approach (Y/n) without his permission, it annoys him greatly, only Pramanix has the honor of approaching him, to touch him and being casual to him.

Which he sadly regrets as Pramanix always uses this as a way to rub his head or showering him with affection, which he really loves but always denies by telling her.

(Y/n): D-Did I told you to stop!

Whoops, wrong line but close enough.

Now, why am I telling you this?