Chapter 4: A God's Request (Short)

(No POV)

Boredom, the state of being weary and restless through lack of interest, having nothing to do or being disinterested in anything you could do, but being bored is a good thing, as studies shows that when bored, it means that the brain is searching for neural stimulation and it is the lack of neural stimulation that leads to the frustration and a lack of satisfaction that labels as boredom.

For mortals, through their inventions, boredom is less to be felt as they have created many things to alleviate their boredom.

But what about Gods?

Well, Gods and Goddesses are no exception as they too, feel boredom and when they feel boredom, do mind to stay clear as the Gods/Goddesses might do something to that may or may not alleviate them from their boredom, no matter how petty it is, just to keep themselves from being bored.

And thus, the start of the day in Rhodes Island and in the office of Dr. Bella and Dr. Kal'tsit, who are both busy reading a very thick book that says, 'How to keep a God from being Bored' a book given by Pramanix, the very person that keeps the 'God of Kjerag' in the line, before they sent her along with some operators to a mission in Lungmen.

Reading the book they were given and were forced to read due to Pramanix insistence, they couldn't help but feel the headache reading the many rules and instructions of what to do and what is not to do when they are with (Y/n).

And speaking of headache, here is one now!

(Y/n): Mongrels, be honored that I graced you with my presence, umu!

(Y/n), the so called 'God of Kjerag', which is already proven, came to their office by destroying the door and was looking very smug as he floats in front of them proudly.

Dr, Bella: D-Did you have to destroy the door, you do know it opens automatically, right?

(Y/n): Hmph, ignore the little details, I have come to you with a request.

Dr. Bella: Request?

(Y/n): Umu, worry not, tis but a small request.

Dr. Bella: Can't you do it yourself?

(Y/n): Indeed, I can but why waste my energy when I can send mongrels to do it for me.

(Y/n) said smugly, irking the two doctors and before the two can deny him and send him away, (Y/n) continues and made the two think things through.

(Y/n): Fulfill my request and the both of you will be rewarded for your efforts.

Dr. Kal'tsit: Before we accept anything, we want to know your request first and know what we will be getting into.

(Y/n): Umu, an astute response, very well, listen and listen well as I will not repeat myself, I do not want to waste my breath repeating my words.

Dr. Bella: Just say it, will you.

Dr. Bella said, feeling quite annoyed before that annoyance disappeared and was replaced with nervousness when she saw the glare from (Y/n) that promises pain.

(Y/n): I will ignore your disrespect of talking without my permission but here is my request, from the first time I saw it, I am quite intrigued and wanting to have one myself, I have seen such item from games and movies, I even saw one of your operators wielding such thing and I want it.

The two listened well to (Y/n)'s words, both coming into conclusion that whatever it is that he wants, they are sure that it is something dangerous and will be anther source of their headache.

Dr. Kal'tsit: And what will that item be?

(Y/n): If memory serves me right, it is called Flamethrower or Flammenwerfer.