Chapter 5: Smells Like Barbecue

(No POV)

Kal'tsit has lived quite a very long life, has seen and experienced many things and has answered a lot of questions to some of her questions and still looking for some answer to her other questions, but the present being shown in front of her makes her question herself as what she has seen and experience makes things look pretty tame with what she is seeing.

(Y/n): Hehehehe~

Ifrit: Hehehehe~

What possessed her to give the God of Kjerag a flamethrower and have their resident Sarkaz pyromaniac to teach him is beyond her, she is starting to think that making a deal with him may have been a terrible idea.

Kal'tsit: ...What have I done.

Kal'tsit says in worry, which is rare as she is viewed as a very serious person, but who wouldn't be concerned when their once well maintained training room is turned into a furnace and the culprits are right beside her, giggling like maniacs.

(Y/n): Ohhh, my me~ This is so fun~

(Y/n) said as he lifted the flamethrower, looking at it with awe while Ifrit on the other hand looked like she has found a kindred spirit that shares the joy of pyromancy, thus prompt her to not waste this chance to have a fellow pyromaniac and a God at that, to show the joys of playing with fire. Ifrit, as quietly as she can, taps the shoulder of the Kjerag God, gaining his attention and saw her mischievous smirk, causing him to quirk a brow and watch her lean close to his ears and whispers to his ear and whatever she whispered in his ears, made his lips to turn upwards slowly with a playful glint in his eyes.

Pulling away and meeting her smirk, (Y/n) nods his head excitedly as she motion (Y/n) to follow her and quietly left Kal'tsit, who is still questioning herself to be left in the room alone before going into a full sprint, when they are out without her noticing, which took at least half an hour for Kal'tsit to clear her mind and relax before looking at the two headaches and give them a good long lecturing about playing with fire, only to find the two source of her headaches to be missing and finding herself alone.

Kal'tsit: .....F*ck.

Kal'tsit, on a rare moment, cursed, before she lifts her head with a snap, eyes glowing red and right behind her is her spine pet, M0nst3r.

---With (Y/n) and Ifrit---

Laughter echoed throughout Rhodes Island along with the panic cries of it's residents that flees in terror from the presence of the newly formed chaotic pyromaniacs, as much as the residents are knowledgeable in combat, they couldn't do anything due to the fact that the perpetrators are holding hostages, two in fact and currently floating due to the Kjerag God's power and speaking of hostages, those hostages are...

Rhode Island's Doctor, Dr. Bella and CEO of Penguin Logistics, whom the Kjerag God dubs as 'Drip Penguin', Emperor.

(Y/n) and Ifrit : Burn, burn, burn!

Both perpetrators yelled as they used the flamethrower to play with fire as the hostages, Dr. Bella looked like her life is flashing from her eyes, realizing the paperwork and the LMD's, while Emperor, on the other, is screaming profanities from his current predicament, which fell from deaf ears.

(Y/n) : Kuhahaha, burn, mongrels!

Behind him, Ifrit, who was once screaming along with the Kjerag God, shed a tear as she watched him enjoy the flamethrower he received from Kal'tsit, she couldn't help but feel her heart swell in happiness to find a fellow pyro enthusiast like her.

Ifrit : Best friend, found.

(Y/n), as he enjoys playing with his newfound toy, came to realize the joy of using such weapon, he often found such weapon only in movies and games and became curious as to why people seem to enjoy the use of such weapon despite it's destructiveness but the more he plays with it, the more he finds the joy of playing with fire or in gamer's term....