Fuck.

Ladies and gents, we have reached a problem. I don't know where the fuck to go from here ;v;. I just pulled the story out my ass from random inspiration from other fanfics, but didn't plan much ahead, I got the plot and a part of the story down yes, but nothing else. So yeah, sorry to say, but that's all I can give ya for now, some of ya liked it, and i'm happy about that, but I can't think of anything to go off from here, but if we're lucky imma get another inspiration boost and continue. Again, thank you for enjoying my fic, and to make ya feel better, here's better fics I like and you probably heard of, but i'll attempt to give so you can have reading material.

AO3: Jadeil - Shit, The Radio Demon is a Part of my Afterlife

Summary: Husk meets Alastor and saves him with a dart, they becomes friends, you know where it goes from there.

AO3: Scorpius_Wears_Short_Skirts - Times Change

Summary: Sir. Pentious has a crush on Niffty and displays it to her by giving her metric fucktons of flowers, Husk also has a crush on Niffty, but doesn't really do anything, and Husk meets Sir. Pentious and fuck.

Wattpad: FandomArtist1273 - Mafia Roses

Summary: A human AU where Husk was hired under Valentino to do hitman work, and was given a target, that target being Sir. Pentious, Husk falls over and breaks his arm near him, resulting in Pentious taking care of him till he heals.

AO3: Wifidelis - Now

Summary: Husk reminisces of the time he became Alastor's boyf.

Enjoy, or not :P