Episode 1, Chapter 3: Investigation

"Angel, no, I'm fine the way I am with Al right now, I don't need you fucking up our friendship."

"Nope, I've made up my mind, I'm helping your sorry ass score a date with that hot cannibal!"

"Angel, just because you made up your mind doesn't mean, Angel!" Angel leaves the room, "For fucks sake..."

Angel decides the best plan of action to score Husk a date with Alastor would be to learn Alastor's side of the relationship with Husk. He goes downstairs to see Alastor cooking up another batch of jambalaya, god damn that shit's delicious, besides the point, he needs to learn about their relationship. Angel enters the kitchen and calls out in his usual flirtatious tone,

"Al~"

"My my! Angel! Displeasure to encounter you again! Here to sexually harass me some more?" Alastor says in irritation.

"Well I was, but while helping out Husky with the party I sorta asked how you two met."

Alastor briefly glared at Angel, Angel didn't pay much mind to it, Alastor does hate him to a minor degree.

"Oh, it must've been quite an interesting story, I assume you're here for further questions?"

"You bet your ass I am, so, what do you think of Husky?"

"Husker and I are best friends, he is my partner in crime and I couldn't ask for a better companion!"

"Ever thought of Husk as... anything more?"

Alastor's smile faded by a minuscule amount, and looks away from Angel, y'know, for a guy who smiles a lot he sure is easy to read, more or less. Angel presses on,

"Y'know... friends... best friends... lovers?"

Alastor cuts Angel off, "Angel, we're best friends, nothing more."

It's hard to see Alastors face but it's there, it's really faint, but it's there, he's blushing, but he looks sad though.

"You look like you don't want to be friends with him."

"Hah! Preposterous, why wouldn't I wish to be friends with-"

"Cause you love him~"

Alastor chokes on air at the sudden call out, he coughs a bit and retorts.

"Ha ha ha! Angel such a kidder! I'd be in a giggle fit right now if it weren't so irritating." His eyes turn to dials and suffocating static fills the room, Alastor looks intent on killing him, and then Angel sees it, the answer he was looking for, he looks pissed, but he's red as the hairs on his head,

"Hey smiles, you're face is a dead give away."

"What are you prattling on about?"

He quickly get's out his hell-o-phone and switches it to camera and faces the screen to Alastor, resulting in Alastor to see a flushed lovesick, and pretty furious, deer demon in front of him.

"-sigh- I guess the metaphorical cat is out of the bag, yes I'm smitten with Husker, shall you parade it over my head for the rest of eternity?" Alastor asks dreadfully

"Nope! Imma help ya!"

"... I-I'm sorry I forgot to turn off the static, come again?"

"I'm gonna go help ya score a date with Husky, smiles!" Angel says happily.

"Ha ha ha, HAHAHAHAHAHA!" The Radio Demon cackles hysterically.

"Oh it's so comedic, yet so tragic," He says as he wipes a singular tear form his eye, "Apologies, but, it's just plain impossible."