Hide And Seek

Five days have passed everything was going smoothly for everyone. Jason wasn't interrupted by a message from the anonymous follower while enjoying his time with Jessica.

  While Edward and Jack were discussing and investigating the Peter Ralph murder and the attempt to murder officer Tom. They suddenly get interrupted by a knock on the office door. It was Joey the forensic scientist who's in Edward's investigation team.

  " Good morning sir. I have good news, we now know how exactly Peter Ralph got murdered," Joey said. Jack and Edward nod their heads in appreciation to Joey's hard work then they gave him permission to continue.

  " We found the body at the last stage which gave us the conclusion that he died due to poison. Well after checking the whole body for any strange marks or scars it gave another result." Joey said.

  He then gets out x-ray pictures, " Look, there are bone wounds in his skull, left hand, and legs. As if he was tortured, then I found rope marks on his hands and legs. Apparently, he was roped to a chair.

  " I then started to look into what went in his blood, I found two things first he took a normal drug my thought just because of addiction problems. The second thing was sleep drug, which apparently was injected with when he was being kidnapped.

  " That my report, sir. That's all that I could find." Joey said

  " Okay thank you, Joey, we'll be in touch soon," Jack said.

  Later that day in the university in the break, party organizers gave a message to the whole university through the microphone.

  " Hey, everyone we all welcome the newcomers and congratulate our friends that are graduating this year and hope the best for the others.

  " We will celebrate 25 years anniversary of the university on Tuesday which is after tomorrow. The party starts at 5 pm and ends at 12 am. Hope you enjoy everyone it's gonna be a big night." one of the party organizers said.

  " Was that Tennyson who was talking?" Angelina asked.

  " Yes I think it's him he told me to be organizing the party with him but you know I have a lot of studies," Jason said.

  Harry then passes by who is in class with Max. He was distributing the party invitations he and a guy called Tyson who is Jessica's classmate in philosophy.

  " You're an organizer too, Harry?" Max asked.

  " No, not exactly well because I didn't get our computer science project so as not to lose marks from the project the professor told me to do this as a punishment," Harry said.

  " Well I wish you good luck, come with us to the party we're all going it's gonna be lit," Max said. Harry agreed.

  He then introduced himself to the others. They all were friendly with him but only one person who didn't seem to like him or trust him who was Jessica.

  She couldn't just accept him she felt of insecurity.

  Then in the last section as the professor finished the section as well the day almost ended. Jason goes to the bathroom and returns after he came back everyone received a message from a strange user who was under the name of one of the ministers but it wasn't him as everyone follows him on his main account.

  The message had no meaning and couldn't be understood by anyone, it contained a lot of codes and numbers and some letter as well some dots and question marks. No one cared and everyone forgot about it, as well no one knew what it was but not for long.

  As when everyone was leaving they heard screaming and shouting. It was Mitch, he's Jason's classmate in psychology. The securities were pulling him but he was fighting back after they pulled him out o the university Jason went and asked what happened.