The Arrest

July 14

  On the morning of July 14th at Haddonfield town New Jersey. There was a crime scene at Kings Highway street. It was a horrible crime. The police were heavily protecting the area and stopping reporters from trying to know what happened. Joey the forensic scientist arrives and enters the crime scene.

  As he went in he smelled a horrible smell this gave him a conclusion that the body didn't die in the last 24 hours period.

  He starts checking the body for any marks or unseemly strange things. He doesn't find anything. He then goes to the investigator officer Edward. He approaches him closely then pokes him.

  Officer Edward turns his attention to him and asks " Did you find anything in that body doc." Joey gives him an unsatisfied look which meant that he couldn't find any.
  " Officer Edward when was the body found?" Joey said.
  "It was found this morning at 9 AM." Edward said, "Give me your highlight for this crime and the name of the victim." He said. Joey gets out of the file.
  " Name is Peter Ralph. Age is 19 years old. Death was a murder. He was murdered by being injected with poison from his eyes. That is everything till now, sir. If you won't mind letting me do the research for the body maybe I get more evidence or know how he exactly died." Joey said

  Edward nods approval he gets out his pen and writes his number in it and then gave it to Joey so that when he reaches to anything that could help.

  " We'll be in touch Joey. I hope we crack this case." Edward said.

  Edward then goes to the officer as well investigator Jack who is with him in the case.

  " Do you have a list of names of people who came to New Jersey from range three to five days ago?" Edward asked.

  " Yes, I have a list. But, Edward there is gonna be a lot of people because of the new academic year that started two days ago. Anyways I'll give it to you, and tell me what's your plan now?" Jack asked.

  " Well, we will go and get everyone who had contact with him for the last few days as well as get most of the university students that are with him. We'll investigate them and hope we find the answer." Edward said.

  " Who would you like us to get first?" Jack said.

  " This guy called Jason Madison he just came here four days ago, and he was with Peter in the university. He is our first suspect." Edward said. Jack nods in approval and they go start trying to locate Jason.

                            July 10

  Jason Madison a new kid in the town who just came from Carlisle, England. He just arrived from the airport, he finds his uncle waiting for him as he was the one who he'll be staying with.

  Jason was welcomed with welcome hugs from his uncle. His name was Patrick.

  " How was living in England?" Patrick said.

  "It was really nice but you know after mom and dad died in the accident I was mostly alone but it's okay it was nice," Jason said.

  "Well get prepared because you're gonna live your life over here and better than before," Patrick said. Jason smiles and they go to the car.