Lapis Lazuli x Reader

Listen y'all I'm not gay but I do love lapis, she's a pretty cool character and I think the crewniverse missed out on a lot of potential opportunities to use her :( so this is gonna be a female x female so... yeah :) enjoy!

Readers POV (1st person)

I quietly sat by the shore, looking up at the moon. It was peaceful. I felt something though. I turned around and looked up at little homeworld. I decided to go up there and take a short stroll. Upon my arrival I saw a silhouette of a person. Then they spotted me and made their way over. As they approached, I made out their messy hair and poofy pants. It's Lapis. Of course, she loves to hang out up here.
"Hey." She said as she finally stopped right in front of me. She's one of the taller gems so I found myself looking up slightly at her. I blushed a bit, she's really beautiful.
"H-hey.." I stood stiffly.
"What's up?" I took a moment to process what she's said before answering.
"Um... i was just gonna go for a walk... here..." I mentally facepalmed for sounding like an idiot.
"Oh... well, wouldn't you rather fly? With me?" She leaned forward, holding out her hand for me to take.
"O-ok."
When I did, she closed her eyes as her gem glowed and summoned her breathtaking water wings. She flapped them once before opening her eyes and telling me to hop on her back. I did, and she took off. As the ground became further away I felt the soft breeze in my (h/l) hair. I inhaled deeply through my nose, admiring the view. I also realized I was on the back of one of the most powerful and beautiful gems in beach city. She looked back at me briefly. The moonlight shined in her eyes and I felt my heart beating loudly.
Suddenly she dove down, rather fast. I held on to her shoulders tightly, afraid of slipping off. The next thing I knew, we were over the ocean. I saw her gem glow brightly as she waved her hand and made some sort of tunnel through the ocean. She flew down into it with incredible precision. Once we were inside, I could see fish, the water, the moon's rays as they were obstructed by the water, it was amazing.
"Lapis this is... incredible!" I said, briefly raising my arms off her back and touching he water above me.
"You.. you like it?" She asked, looking back at me again.
"I love it!" I closed my eyes and kept my fingers out, grazing the water as we flew through it. Finally she opened a hole in the surface of the water and we quickly soared up through it. We landed on the roof of the lighthouse as she let me gently drop off of her back. When my feet hit land again I stumbled a bit from the change of speed. She held onto me by my hands from behind.
"Careful, humans don't survive falls like that." Aw, I forgot how innocent she is. Of course I knew that, but it was sweet to see she cared.
"Ah, I know, thank you." I looked back up at her and she smiled, cheeks turning a lovely midnight blue. I felt mine heating up as well. We sat down beside each other, just enjoying the peace and quiet. I laid on my back. Lapis looked at me and hesitated before joining me. I'm assuming it's because of  where her gem is - on her back.
"This was nice." I said, smiling.
"Yeah... it really was. Flying is something I do pretty often, but it's cool to have a partner." She looked at me as I looked back and she winked. I couldn't take it anymore. I sat up, red faced.
"Are you okay?" She asked me.
"I-I'm fine yeah totally fine." I faked a small smile as she sat up as well.
"You don't sound fine." She stated bluntly.
"W-well I-," and before I could finish I was cut off.
Lapis leaned in, kissing me gently. It lasted only a few moments before she pulled back.
"I hope you're feeling better now."
"Lapis..." I looked at her, feeling myself blush. She's so amazing... I think I love her.
"Yes?" She asked innocently.
"I... I think I'm in love with you..." I said quickly, just staring into her big blue eyes.
"What's love?" I looked at her, realizing she's only an innocent gem.
"When... when two people really like each other... and they like to kiss... and hold hands... and they think each other are beautiful..." I did my best to explain it.
"Oh, okay. Then I think I'm in love with you too." She smiled. I just opened my eyes wide and smiled.
"Anyways, we should probably get you home huh?" She asked me.
"Yeah... but I want to see you soon." I said as I hopped onto her back allowing her to fly me home.
"I'll make sure we can meet up again." She said as she landed at my door.
"Bye Lazuli." I smiled, turning pink in the face.
"Bye (n/n nickname, if you don't have one just use your name)." I waved and went inside, watching her fly off through my window. I was ecstatic. She really is amazing huh?

Sorry it's short but I hope you liked it! Lapis is one of my favorite characters from SU so yeah! See you soon!