Chapter 5

A/N: Sorry for the extremley late update. I've had this written for months I just forgot to upload it. I'm Sorry. :(

Anyhoo, enjoy...

I groan groggily as an incredibly annoying ringing sound fills my ears.

“Go away.” I mumble, burying my face into my pillow before realising that it’s my phone. I blindly reach for my phone on my bedside table, not moving my face or opening my eyes as I my hand grabs something that feels like my phone. I drag my finger across the phone and hold it to my ear, clearing my throat, trying to make myself sound decent. “Hello.”

“Hello, is this Louis Tomlinson?” A female voice asks and I roll onto my back.

“Yes. Who’s speaking?” I ask politely and I frown at the boys who stumble into the room, staring at me as I remember it’s probably the hospital, calling to tell me the results of the blood test. Panic instantly fills me but I hide it, feeling the boys’ eyes on my face, waiting to see if it’s good or bad news.

“I’m Georgia Franks, a nurse from RoyalLondonHospital. I have the results of your blood test. We need you to come up to the hospital.” The voice says and I frown, sitting up slowly.

“Is it bad news?” I ask and I hear the nurse sigh over the phone.

“I don’t know, sir. You will need to speak to your doctor. Please come up as soon as possible.” I bite my lip nervously before thanking her and hanging up.

“What’s going on?” Liam asks as soon as I hang up. I kick of my blankets before stretching while letting out a yawn.

“I have to go the hospital to get the results.” I say before lowering my arms to rub my eyes tiredly before carefully getting out of bed, not wanting to be sick again.

“What does that mean? Are you okay?” Niall asks and I glance over at my blond friend, who’s blue eyes are wide and looked slightly panicked. I smile at his reassuringly even though I have no idea what’s going on.

“It’ll be fine, Nialler.” I say, walking towards mine and Harry’s wardrobe before starting to choose what I’m going to wear. I hear all the boys sigh but I still feel all of their gazes still on me as I dig through the cupboard, trying to find my purple chinos after I throw a black t-shirt on the bed. I roll my eyes at them before grabbing a beanie and a pair of boxers before walking out of the room towards the bathroom where I have a shower, letting myself panic while the water’s running but telling myself as soon as I turn off the water, I’ll act fine, even if I’m panicking on the inside.

The drive to the hospital was silent, none of the boys saying a word as the glance at me worriedly every few seconds, shutting down any of my attempts to start conversation to stop them worrying. Harry’s arm stays around me the entire time and he clutches my hand tightly and I resist the urge to tell him he’s about to break my hand, knowing he’ll only get more stressed.

When we arrive, I thank the driver and pay him as all the other boys look too worried; Liam wringing his hands, Zayn clenching his jaw, Niall bouncing his knee and Harry cutting off my circulation. While I was panicking before, I feel calmer now, knowing if there was something seriously wrong with me, the doctor would have made me stay overnight. I slip out of the car before gently pulling my hand out of Harry’s tight grip, instead replacing it with my other hand. He frowns before glancing down to my numb hand and pales.

“It’s fine. Just calm down.” I say as he opens his mouth to apologize. I squeeze his hand, leaning forward to kiss his cheek as the rest of the boys get out of the taxi. “Keep it together, Haz. It’s going to be fine.” I murmur into his ear and he sighs shakily.