I'm Back!!! Sort of, read this first.

Okay, hi guys. Long time no see, right?

I am SO sorry for my completely awful behaviour and not continuing with this story. I feel so horrible and every time I see someone else has followed or someone's voted or commented or something I litterally start crying nearly every time. I feel so bad and I can't even explain it and I know there's no excuse for it, but I feel the need to explain before I tell you what I'm going to do with this story.

I know I promised in the last chapter I uploaded (which was over six months ago I'M SO SORRY) that I'd upload during my Christmas holidays and I'm so, so sorry I didn't. At that time, it was hetic and there were guests and I had family to visit, and though I never left wattpad, I never had the chance to upload. Also, it was then I started to lose inspiration for this story, as I truly believe the last two chapters I wrote for this story were crap. And I found it hard to continue with something which I believed was garbage. Which is also kind of my explanation for the past five months or so. I've had major writer's block in this story and despite knowing I have to continue it and my guilt about not being able to, I haven't been able to write anything. Also, within the past two-three months or so, I've had lots of personal stuff going on at home and I've had so much homework. I litterally haven't had a night without homework for over a month and also I've just been feeling like absolute shit for ages now.

I know that a lot of the people who were reading at first have probably given up on this story, and that makes me feel awful and when I first read one comment about someone giving up on me, I did go home and cry a bit. I'm sure a lot of other people have given up as well, but what I intend to do now is attempt to continue on with this story and try to get more people to read it.

I will not be giving on this story, no matter how it takes for me to upload, though I will try not to take as long as I have this time, but what I plan to do is write it differently this time. Within the time I've had off from writing this story, the way I write has changed quite a bit, and now I tend to write more in third person than first. Also, the things I write now have become much more dark and angsty and I'm not really sure whether the style that I write now will fit into the scene that I have set for this story.

So what I'm trying to say, is when I upload the next chapter (which will be soon hopefully), it may be slightly better or worse writing than before, but the plot will be twisted a lot and be much, much more depressing. Which is saying something, seeing as my previous chapters haven't exactly been cheerful.

Also, while I'm here, I need to say that I have become even more critical of myself than before, and my perfectionist personality has worsened to the point that I will now not upload anything that I don't believe to be up to the standard I have set for myself. Though I'm am unsure whether or not this story will turn into something better than before or just go downhill or maybe even stay the same as before, I will be extra thoughtful with what I write and I will try to keep the story moving rather than staying in one place as I have done with the last thirteen chapters.

Which also leads me to the point of my uncertainty of what I should write. I have a brief, uncertain idea for the next chapter and rest of story (sort of, I think I may have forgotten it while I was writing this note, opps), unless I have a sudden flood of ideas for the rest of the story, I will eventually run out of the smaller ideas to occupy the spaces which will keep my audience interested in the story. So at some point, if writer's block like this ever comes back to me in the future, I may ask my followers and readers to send in some little things (hehe) that they might want in the story.

I know that this story is supposed to my story, and one of my closest friends said to me that this story needs to revolve around what I want, and that if I no longer hold any interest in what I'm writing than I need to change it up so I can be interested again, and can continue to write. So that's what I plan to do, but I'm just saying, if there is a particular spot where I am completely and utterly stuck and my two brilliant direction friends (you know who you are if you're reading this) can't help me out with any ideas or prompt me to write more, than I will come to my readers and ask them to send or leave comments on what you would like to see in this story, and if one of them interests or triggers me, I will put into 'Maybe The Unexpected Isn't So Bad'.

I am hoping to change this story completely, and as everything I now write and see in the world, this is about to become probably a spiral of depression. But hopefully, anyone who still wants to read this, will maybe sort of like? I don't know, but I'm begging the people who are still interested to just hold on a little bit so I can try to continue with this fic.

And don't worry, I won't bore the few of you who have actually bothered to read all of this much longer, but now I want to thank every single person who has still continued checking this story and has waited such a long time for a new chapter.  I would like to say a special thank you to my two best friends Casey and Taylah (both who have wattpad accounts and I strongly reccomend you go and read their work- Authenticity9812 and stripesNcarrots) and also my other friends who have put up with me and my oddness for so long.

So yeah, thanks, sorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorrysorry!!!!, and sorry and I love you! Please don't hate me too much and I'll try to have the next chapter up as soon as I've written it and am happy with it.

Love you. Thank you.

ValentineBabyCakes

XX