Chapter 1- Suprise at home

"Hello. Alfie I'm back home!"
There was no answer. Zoe didn't worry, she just went to see Pippin, Percy and Nala.
"Hello! Hello!" She said in her high pitched voice.
"Nala! How you doing my cute little pug!! Do you want a cuddle? Do you want a cuddle? Yesh you do! Yesh you do!"
She spent ages just sitting there on the living room floor playing with Nala until Alfie came in. But he wasn't alone. He had brought someone else in. Zoe didn't say anything she just went to the bathroom and hoped it wasn't what she thought it would be.

"I don't believe she will be back until 6. We have half hour. Shall we?" Alfie said to the mysterious girl.
"You sure she's not gonna find out?" She replyed
"Nah. Well, not if we hurry up."
"Okay, leave a note just incase she comes back earlier, grab some stuff and we can go."
Zoe quickly ran to the spare room, she knew Alfie wouldn't come in there. She heard Alfie's steps go into their bedroom and go through some drawers. Nala started to bark at him.
"Nala! Hey little one. You going to go for a nap while I go out. Yeh? Yeh? Good girly."
The door to the spare room started to open, Zoe quickly ran and hid under the bed, "I just need to grab my back." Alfie shouted down to the unknown girl. Zoe held her breath while tears fell down her face. She didn't know what was going on for sure but she kept saying in her mind "what if he's cheating on me? What if that girl is his new girlfriend?" Alfie strolled out of the room, leaving the door wide open. Zoe stayed under the bed until the front door had been closed, locked and that it had been silent for a couple minutes. She climbed out and went to the bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. Mascara was down her face, eyeliner too. Zoe grabbed the makeup wipes to sort out her face, get all the mascara off so no more could go down her face. She grabbed out her phone and called Louise. She was still crying so she stuttered when she spoke.
"Hello Zoe!"
"H...hi...."
"Oh no.. What's happened Zo"
"Alf....Alfie...... I came home early....... He came back...... Another girl with him......."
"Is he with you now?"
"No.... He just... Went back out..... With her...."
"Oh. That's so sad. I'm coming round right now chummy! I will bring Matt and Darcey. We will be there in about an hour.. Stay strong chump!"
"Thank....you.... Chummy... Love you"
"Love you too!"
Zoe ended the call and went downstairs to the kitchen. She needed a cup of tea. There was a note by the tea pot. It was from Alfie:

'Zoe,
I went out, should be back tonight or early tomorrow morning.
Love you
Alfie xxx'

Zoe picked it up, folded it up and threw it in the bin. She made her tea and walked to the front room, put on a Love Actually and watched that while waiting for Louise to come round.