Chapter 8

Alecs Pov-

Never in my vampire life have I ever harmed my dear sister Jane. We agreed when we were new born never to use our gifts on each other and we have never broken that.
"Sister!" I hissed as I couldnt take my eyes off Kat as she screamed in pain on the floor, without even thinking I pushed Jane against the wall  breaking her connection with Kat.  Kat passed out as the connection broke. Good.
"Dear sister Aro will not be happy if you hurt her" I hissed as I let her go. "I do not like her dear brother. She is trouble" Jane hissed back, annoyed I stoped her.

I went and gently picked Kat up as I hurd Jane walking away. I slightly shake my head, what am I doing? Why am I protecting a mear human? I put her softly on the bed and gently pulled the covers up around her. As I go to leave I look back at her sleeping. She looks so peaceful,  happy. It brings a small smile to my face without me even thinking. I shuck my head slightly as my smile vanishes and I walk out her room shutting the door behind me as I hear Heidi bringing our meal. I quickly go to the throne room getting there within seconds off leaving Kat. I smile slightly as I think off her but It quickly leaves as I enter the throne room and take my place next to my dear sister and Marcus.

After my meal I left the throne room and wandered the halls walking at a human pace and found myself outside Kats door. Its only been an hour or two since she passed out and fell asleep so she wont be awake but I want to see her, I want to be around her. I dont know why but I feel protective over her. I shuck my head as I walked down to my room I went in and shut the door. I walked to my desk and sat down as I pulled out my pencil and paper and began to draw. I sat there for hours and all I could draw was Kat. I smiled as I looked at the scetches but I was brought out off my trance as I hurd my dear sisters footsteps heading for my room. I quickly hid the scetches and grabed my book and sat on my sofa pretending to read as she walked in.
"Dear sister come sit" we both smile as she closed the door and was by my side on the sofa in seconds. All events off what happened in Kats room forgotten. She cuddles up to me and I rap my arm over her shoulder protectively.
"Dear brother read to me" I smile as I start to read to her.