Chapter 4

After i left the cafe i spent most my time looking round the shops but all i could think about was that perfect man. I shaked my head slightly as i smiled a little thinking about him.

Looking up at the clock tower it was nearly 8pm, i had spent the hole day out. I decided tomorrow i was going to go flat hunting. As i was walking home my mind wondered back to the perfect man again he was all i could think about untill i got to my room and sat on my bed i lent back against my pillows and headbored as i turned my tv on. Slowly i drifted to sleep

*Dream*

"Why! This is your falt! Its killing her!" He shouted as i softly squeezed my hand. I was hooked up to ivs and i looked deathly.

*Dream over*

I quickly woke up breathing heavily, sweat running on my forehead. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face in the sink and gently patted my face dry. As i walked back into my room i noticed the balcony door slightly opened, i was sure i didnt open it so i slowly went to close and lock the door but as i turn to face my bed i stoped.

My heart started to beat fast as i saw him only feet away from me. I didnt even think off the danger this could mean.
"who are you" i softly whispered, not taking my eyes off him. He stud silent and as still as a building. There was silence between us for what seemed like forever then suddenly he spoke "thats not importent right now, whats more importent is who are you?" He had a deep low voice as he spoke but it sent shivers down my spine and sent my heart raceing, he slightly smiled that crooked smile and i thought my heart was about to jump out off my chest. I slightly smiled at him and whispered "Im Kat. Kat Price" "Kat.."

he murmered with a smile.

Without thinking i tuck a slight step towards him and he grabed me, picking me up bridle style and headed out to the balcony. "What are you doing!?" I screeched at him as i tryed to get out off his hold but it was no use he was to strong and so cold.

He looked down at me and simply replyed "your coming with me" then he jumped from the balcony.

I froze in shock unable to move or make a sound as i saw the ground, this is it, im going to die i thought to myself as i managed to close my eyes and waited for the impact off the ground to hit us. I was in shock as i waited for us to hit the ground all i achuly felt was air rushing through my hair and on my face. I opened my eyes to see we were running at high speed. I tried to scream but couldnt find my voice.

Who was this man? What was this man?!