Chapter 2

As i slowly woke up it was still a bit dark. All i dremt about was that stuning man..

*dream*
"Kat you are mine" he said softly as he looked deep into my ice blue eyes. He was holding me close and i loved how it felt. His eyes were bloodred but it did not scear me, they were soft and loving i couldnt help but stair into them. I got lost into them as he lay us both down.

*Dream over*

As i started to wake up properly i noticed i was in my bed. I was sure ifell asleep ontop off the covers, not under them. I shuck it off and looked at the clock that said 6,12am. I had slept the hole first half a day and night. Jetlag i thought as i got up.

Iwent into my bathroom and turned on my shower and got out a towle. I striped down and got into the shower loving the feeling off the water against my body, so i tuck my time. I washed my short, normaly spiky black hair(like alice cullens), then the rest off my body. After i was done in the shower i got out and rapped the towel around my body and shut off the water. I went into my room to get dressed. I pulled out a pare of my black skinny jeans with a black and silver spiked belt and a deep purple top with a black hoodie. I got dressed and looked into the mirra as i sorted out my hair and put on a little bit off eyeliner. I didnt wear make up much i didnt need it i wasnt stunning like the man i saw yesterday, but i was ok.

I smiled as i looked in the mirra and was happy enough with how.i looked. I glanced at the clock and saw it was now 7.13am.I opened the door to my balcony and steped outside. The sun saw starting to rise over Italy and as i watched over my balcony, leaning on the edge i smiled the new begging starts today i thought to myself.

After half an hour i decided to go get some breakfast as i was starving. I hadnt realised i hadnt eaten since getting to Italy. I grabed my bag and put it over my shoulder as i grabed my sunglasses and put them on my head unsure if i will need them or not. I locked my door and put my key into my bag and headed down to the lobby. The same man who checked me in was stud at the desk in the lobby and smiled when he saw me "Goodmorning miss. I hope you enjoyed the night" his green eyes shining as he spoke i softly replyed "yes but i kind off fell asleep as soon as i sat on my bed" i slightly blushed as i spoke.

He laugh slightly then spoke "theres a lovely cafe down the street i will get you a map if u like" he smiled but didnt wait for a reply as he headed through a door behind him. Quickly he was back and held out a map. I softly tuck it from him and thanked him as i slowly turend and headed to the doors to the streets as he shouted "have a good day miss"

I turned and looked at him with a soft smile as i still slightly blushed "Kat please. And thanks you too" ."Kat, im Jake" He said with a grin, then i headed out the doors and down the street to the cafe Jake had told me about.

----------------------------------------

Hai guys and gals. Hope u are enjoying so far please comment and let me know what u think! I will update again later or tomorrow but i hope your enjoying it so far! Cheers shirlz xx