Chapter 3

I soon found the small cafe Jake told me about, it looked like a very old building but it was beautiful. two large windows on eather side off a door so you can see in and four two seater tables out side. When i went in i went to a table and sat down looking at the menu.

I decided to just get two peaces of toast and a coffee then set the menu back down on the table.Shortly after i set it down, A small, no bigger then 5'5, blond women came over with a pencil and pen to take my order. She softly asked what would i like in a beautifl Italian accent. I gave her my order and she quickly left.

There were a few people in the cafe but none outside so i kept my gaze out the window. I got my sceatch pad and pencils out off my bag and began to draw some pidgens in grate detail. I bearly lifted my head from my scetch pad but as i glanced up to look at the pidgens something cought my eye. He was here and he was perfect.

I couldnt take my eyes off him. As i looked at him our eyes met. Bloodred, how are his eyes bloodred..my heart started to beat fast as a small crucked smile came upon his lips. He turned away and i watched as he left. My heart sunk. He was gone.

Just then the women came over with my toast and coffee, i smiled faintly and said thank you as she turned and left. I slowly ate my toast and drank my coffee as i looked out the window, all i could think about was him, who was he? Why are his eyes red? Why cant i stop thinking about him?