(Marvel) What they like the most about you

🌿🌿🌿

Loki: Your dramatic expressions about anything. He would often accompany you into your drama shows and make everyone else mad. Then he'd love seeing you laugh and enjoy yourself.

Clint: He loves how sarcastic you are. He'd act extra foolish around you so that you get annoyed and get into a rant of how stupid he is. Meanwhile he'd watch.

Thor: This Asgardian oaf is an oaf and would be very loud about how caring you are. Though you often do punch his Buffy arms when he yells to much.

Steve: He loves it when you carefully explain to him how the modern objects work (especially the toaster), and he'd have you explaining the same thing over and over again to him till you sigh and leave.

Natasha: She loves your no nonsense attitude. Though both of you talk less, she admires you from far, and is generally comfortable with talking to you about her problems, if she wishes to.

Bucky: He loves your patience and caring nature. After going through so much mental torture, he really appreciates your concern for his health. And you are always present to calm him down.

Bruce: He loves your determination. He also loves how stubborn you are. He'd often shyly ask you to accompany him in his scientific works, and you are among the few who can actually calm Hulk down.

Shuri: She loves your humour. Preferably the dark humour side. You two are inseparable, and are always up to vines and mischief together.

Erik Killmonger: He enjoys your support at his views. You understand his plight and are always present to support him and cheer him up.

Pietro: He loves your playful nature. He also loves you getting frustrated with him always running around in a high speed. But you always stay with him, and try to keep him away from doing something disastrous.

Carol: She loves your courage. She loves your willingness to sacrifice for a great cause, and she has taken up a duty to protect you, much to your amusement.

Valkyrie: She loves your edgy and sassy manners. She also loves your fascination over her flying horse, and would enjoy taunting you with the fact of how childish you become around her horse.

Ned: He loves your soft and clumsy side. He himself would become clumsy around you, and both of you would spend minutes laughing on your idiotic doings.

🌿🌿🌿

That's all from Marvel. In case you haven't already noticed, I didn't write about Peter or Tony because I believe they deserve MJ and Pepper respectively, and nobody else.
Hope you enjoyed these~