Loki

Imagine a Prank going wrong and Loki turns into a baby

Warning- NA

Word count- 1447

Rewritten- Reader made Genderneutral; More content

🌹🌹🌹

"It is adorable how you midgardians use wands to perform magic." Loki said, not looking up from the book he was currently reading. You glanced at him once then continued your work. You were remodeling your room, waving your wand frantically. Evrything was disappearing and reappearing in their newly assigned places, except for the bed, for it was claimed by a particular hot Asgardian god.

You smiled, softly shaking your head, "Well, we're not as powerful as the supreme sorcerer himself! We amateurs use wands, thus." Loki hummed, agreeing with the compliment. You were nearly done with shifting a cabinet when Loki slammed his book shut and whined, "I'm bored!" "Then help me in not dying with this heavy loads." You grumbled. He came up and placed a soft kiss on your cheek, and with a wave of his hand, things were beautifully put together. Of course the god of mischief wouldn't help you all the while.

It didn't take you much to realise it was almost as the same design as his own room, and hence you rolled your eyes, but still thanked him. The two of you then sat down on your bed in silence, pondering what do next. He was gently caressing the cover of the book.

You were very well aware that the slender fingers that can tuck aside a lock of your hair and press a gentle kiss on your forehead, can also bear a dagger to stab anyone who dared to hurt you. Smiling fondly, you stared at him for a few seconds, before an idea popped up in your head.

"Let's Prank Thor." You said out of the blue. You wanted to do some mischief together again, and you could get to spend some more time with him. He raised his eyebrows questioningly, making you warm at your face. You steadied yourself and continued, "I know a spell..... That would destroy his entire career." "You do?" "Yeah." "What are we waiting for then?"

*Tiny time skip*

You hid behind a couch, keeping your wand pointed at Thor's head, who was busy munching on poptarts. Loki was sitting nearby, ready to assist you if needed. The spell had taken some time to memorize, and could be a bit energy consuming. Nevertheless, you had to try it! You had almost released the spell, when someone called, "(y/n)?" You lost your focus, and you misaimed the spell. A white spark shot out of the tip of the wand and got someone you least intended to- Loki.

You gasped as he disappeared, leaving along his clothes... And a big lump among them. You didn't have enough time to see who was the person who called you, because you were already running towards the squirming lump hidden by his clothes. And to your horror, what you wanted to happen to Thor, had happened to Loki. There was a small child, probably just a few months of age, sitting among his clothes. You had forgotten in the sudden horror how long you had set the time back. Thor was supposed to be a toddler; and hence, being younger Loki is now a baby.

"(Y/N)!! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Thor's voice boomed. It attracted the rest of the team, who soon gathered around you, peering at the bundle curiously over your shoulders. You heard a few snickers from behind you. The baby looked around with wide green orbs, and then looked at you, "Mmmah?"

Four freaking months the two of you have been dating, only for his baby version to call you mom? That's the apocalypse. The apocalypse has begun!

You sat down on the floor, watching the baby slowly slip into a slumber, possibly drained out of energy due to the spell. Or maybe just babies like to sleep a lot. "Well, you can practice being a parent-" it was the same voice who had called you. Tony Stark. You glared at him.

Then you glared at Thor. Then you glared at the child. After you had finished glaring at everyone, you stated, "I present to you... Baby Loki." You held him up for everyone to see. Most had a look of awe, the most awed being Thor. "How long would the spell stay?" Natasha asked curiously. "It'll end by tomorrow, within 24 hours." You stated, hopefully.

*A little time skip again*

You looked at the child. You probably fantasized marrying Loki... But a child? You were not ready, yet. But a child who is your possible future husband? That's a notch too above. You thought of Frigga. I wonder what she used to do? Goddamn (Y/N), just a day!  You kept telling yourself, for suddenly having such a big responsibility can be quiet frightening.

You felt a sharp tug on your hair and you looked down again. There was the god of mischief , sucking on your hair. Somewhere you pitied him... And yet again, you smirked at the thought of his reaction when you recite to him your experience. You wondered whether he would remember anything? Perhaps not.

Only then you realised he hadn't eaten anything till far. What do babies eat? Wine? Beer? Champagne? Milk! Babies drink milk!  You felt proud at finally getting the grasp of parenting. Where would you get milk from? Probably this child could do with cereal milk? Or perhaps you should run to a baby care and ask for some baby milk!

You tugged your hair out of his mouth, for which he began to cry, and dashed out of the tower with your purse, not bothering to change your shabby indoor clothes. You came back some micro miliseconds later, surprising Jarvis with your hurry. 

You wasted a lot of powder on the countertop while trying to mix it with warm water, and when you managed to reach him, he had already cried himself to sleep.

You felt horrible, and softly took the little Loki on your arms. He clung on to you, and started to whine, making you feel worse. You didn't have a feeding bottle, so you attempted to feed him with a tiny spoon.

You succeeded, but spilled a little on both yourself and him. He smiled when he was satisfied. You smile too returned after his smile. Parenting is really hard. You laid him down on your bed, and decided to change his clothes to something neater, while changing yourself to your nightdress.

*The next day*

It wasn't any better. Thor had been constantly pestering you about when he would become his self again. Tony is being a jerk, but gladly the rest understand and has left you alone with baby Loki. You had given him the same food the day before, and he ate it without any complain. But the problem was with constantly changing his clothes as he wetted himself. "How old are you?" You huffed as you changed him. For the third time.

Baby Loki giggled, and tugged at your hair. You smiled, and took your hair back from his tiny hand. Even as a child he was gorgeous. You soon managed to lay down beside him, tucking him into the safety of your arms. You fell asleep with Baby loki in your arms.

"Love?" A familiar honeyed voice cooed, stroking your hair. Someone loved your hair at all ages. You cracked your eyes open to see the god of mischief... In the age you preferred.

"I don't remember anything apart from getting hit by a bright light... And feeling ticklish..." He said frowning. You stayed silent for some moments, before grasping his ear and bringing him down beside you. He deserved that tiny punishment, though none of it was his fault. You proceeded to narrate him your experience.

"And henceforth I hate you..." You concluded. He looked into your eyes, his green orbs penetrating deep into your heart. And what happened next was sudden, but sweet. He kissed you. It wasn't the first time, but it always made you feel special- that someone cares.

"I still hate you." You murmured, though your anger had faded. He chuckled, pulling you into a warm embrace. You kept your head on his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat. "Aren't you bad with sarcasm?" He commented. You didn't answer, instead, said, "I love you, Loki."

He hummed, his voiced resonating deep in his chest. "So do I. I love you too, (y/n)." You both smiled at the perfect atmosphere of harmony. "Also... I have to deal with Stark." He stated. You raised your eyebrows at him. "I have to cause some more... mischief!"