Mairon / Angbang

An weird Imagine I came up with. Enjoy.

Warning- Slight smut

Word count- 1153

🌹🌹🌹

An audible sigh escaped your lips. It was night already as you toiled with the certain piece of artwork you wanted to finish. You just couldn't, and you felt the artist's block slowly settle down on you.

With another sigh, you set aside your equipments and went to warm some water. Warm water always relaxed you, and soothed you to sleep. After achieving your goal, you quickly change into your pajamas. Turning the light off, you snuggle into the bed.

***

The opened your eyes, and realized that the room was completely dark. You felt an cold stone floor underneath, and wondered what happened to your bed. Getting up, you realize that it isn't your room at all.

Were you kidnapped, while you were asleep? The thought of that made your blood chilled out. You were possibly in a cell. Once your eyes accustomed to the dark, you could make out faint borders of the room.

A soft clink of metal was heard. Then a loud screech. Possibly a door opening. You turned towards the direction of the sound, to find a rather glowing person standing.

He was unlike any human you had seen. He was glowing golden, and he was fair, but his hair was an unnatural shade of golden. But the most striking feature of him was his cat eyes.

He looked at you, tilting his head, then he grinned to reveal quite a bit of sharp teeth. "Wh-What are you?" You stumbled upon your words. His grin widened maliciously, and he inhaled sharply. "Why wouldn't you know me, mortal? Everyone flees in terror at my name." It wouldn't be a surprise, judging by his sadistic approach.

You didn't reply. What was he? He definitely isn't a human... Had aliens already invaded Earth? "I am known as Gorthaur the cruel." He said, stepping forward, "Or Mairon... If you prefer intimacy." That name struck you... Where had you heard this name before?

"Any explanation why you were lying half-naked amidst no where?" Where were you? Why are you here? What is happening? Despite your fear, you looked up at him.

And then it struck you. Mairon... He was a fictional character! Is someone playing a nasty joke on you?

A sudden anger bubbled up in you when you saw him lock the door. "Hey! What kind of a joke is this?" You shouted. "Hush now, pretty mortal..." He said, taking a few menacing steps towards you. You huffed and tried standing up, only to realise your hands were chained. Now where did those come from?

"Cut the crap! Mairon or whoever is a fictional character... Who are you??" You shouted again. He frowned and looked at you, "Fictional?" "Nice cosplay." You muttered. A look of confusion crossed his features.

You realized things where not going realistically. "Are you real?" You suddenly asked, for of course you loved Tolkien's works, and you would visit Arda, even if it was in... The first age. And that's what had probably happened.

Suddenly cold long fingers grasped your jaw, "Answer me!" Lying to him would be dangerous, but you decided to play with him... a little danger is fun.

"Oh it's a book on how stupid you are. Not one but... Three major and two minor." You replied with a smirk. He narrowed his eyes. The grip on your jaw hardened as he knelt down to your level, "Don't play with me, I could make you scream for mercy." "So could I." You said without thinking much.

His grip loosened around your jaw and it went around your neck, "I'm curious." The cut off of airflow bothered you the least, and you smirked, "I'm quite sadistic myself."

He seemed to bothered by the fact that he had a person challenging his skills. Quite soon, his demeanor changed and he softly laced his fingers in your hair. "You arouse me mortal."

That was an unexpected turn. You didn't lust much, but you were pretty much dominant in anything sexual. You glared at him, and his previous grin returned, only to make him look more seductive. "Damn you dark lords."

The chains around your hands fell, and rather warm lips kissed you harshly. You were expecting it, considering the fact that he is Mairon. "You taste like embers. Quite familiar..." He whispered. Your own hands travelled over to his chest, trying out the clasps.

"They are yours." He said, or rather commanded, and you took pleasure in opening them rather slowly, all the while trying to evercome the Maia's mouth.
He was rather hard muscled and defined, and you broke away to mutter a "Damn." He smirked, but it soon disappeared when you kissed him back with greater passion.

Why am I doing this? You asked yourself. But it mattered not, for you were a person who would rather enjoy the moment than think about its outcomes.
He was either weak, or he was just letting you dominate, for you could push him down pretty easily. He tried fumbling with your dress, but you stopped him.

"Nope." You denied, somehow overpowering him and locking his hands above his head. His eyes were closed, and he was seemingly enjoying himself.
What he replied surprised you. "Yes master." You realized that he was pretty much used to being a submissive. You knew, however, who that one great Master is.

Getting referred to as master gave you a sense of power and you kissed every inch of his bare skin. "What a sweet little Maia..." You whispered, surprising yourself. He blushed, seemingly used to that term.

Mairon himself was terribly aroused. He still didn't understand why his dominant was so slow and teasing. He was used to rather quick and harsh treatment. He felt the cold hands rub over his chest. It was almost if he could feel his master's presence.

He couldn't control himself. He kept whimpering and twitching, asking you to do something rougher to him. All the while he couldn't open his eyes. They had become heavy with pleasure.

"Mairon, Mairon..." Suddenly a deep voice echoed. It was a rather familiar voice, and it filled him with excitement and bewilderment. He opened his eyes. You were nowhere in sight, but a dark figure was looking over him. A very familiar figure... And his hands were tied, and he was stripped, the way you had left him.

He grinned widely, for he was going to enjoy every single sadistic moment that was to follow.

***

You woke up at the middle of the night with a dull headache. All you could remember was being overcome with lust... and share some sexual moments with a Fictional character.

But was it only a dream? For midway you had heard a deep voice saying, "I will take it from here..." and then all was black.