Awkward Chat 🆚 Sontarans Part One

Outside Rattigan Academy a women is being taken out
 "Come on

Outside Rattigan Academy a women is being taken out

"Come on. Stop struggling"

"You're going to regret this. Completely ridiculous. Get your hands off me!".

Jo said as she was thrown to the ground as her work is thrown near her.

" I think that makes my answer clear, don't you? Oh. And, er, if you're going to go to print, spell my name right. Rattigan, with two Ts."

"Oh, this goes way beyond the newspapers. This thing's worldwide. I'm telling you, ATMOS is dangerous"

She said as she knew it was dangerous.

"But if you had proof, then you wouldn't be here"

" Fine. If you won't listen, I'll find someone else who will"

She said waking off.

"Welcome. What is your destination?"

"Shut up, you're the last thing I need"

She did not want this thing in her car.

"ATMOS cannot be disable "

" Right then. Take me to UNIT Headquarters. Tower Bridge, London."

She said as she used it.

" UNIT Headquarters"

"Her name's Jo Nakashima. A freelance journalist. Clever by the sound of it, but not as clever as me. But that goes without saying I'd recommend termination"

Luke said as he wanted to get ride of Jo.

"Remember your status, boy. We do not take orders from human"

"I said, recommend"

He said again.

" Then your advice shows military wisdom. She will be terminated."

" Cool "

He grins hitting a ball into the air.

" This is UNIT extension two two one. Please leave a message after the tone"

"Come on, don't go through to answerphone.  Yes, this is a message to Colonel Mace from Jo. Jo Nakashima. Look, you should have got my email. I've been investigating a number of deaths related to ATMOS systems"

She said on the awnser machine

"Go straight on"

"Now, I can't prove anything, but there's got to be a link. I need you to check out all the people who died in ATMOS cars yesterday, and then check out the time"

SHE said as she gets near a river.

"Turn right"

" I don't believe this"

SHE frowned as she looked at it

" This is your final destination"

"I said, take me to UNIT"

She tried to make it to work.

" Go straight on"

"I don't think so. I'll find my own way, thanks"

She tried to get the car to move but it did not work. She tried to get out but it locked her in.

"This is your final destination.This is your final destination. This is your final destination"

"No. No. Help! No!"

SHE tried to call for help

"This is your final destination"

" No! No "

And the car goes into the river. Meanwhile in the tardis after what the doctor said it was very awkward in the tardis donna looked at the doctor in shock that how she left her. But why would the doctor do this somethings must of happened.

" why did you do it"

" to save you I could not lose you I told you to much already its all waiting for you"

The doctor said as she had to be careful what she said as it was nearly upon her the awkward silence was replaced by a ring.

" Hold on. That's a phone You've got a mobile? Since when?"

" It's not mine. Hello "

The doctor said picking up the phone and it's Martha.

" doctor It's Martha, and I'm bringing you back to Earth."

She said and it goes into the theam tune. 

The tardis fly through the vortex and it introduces the cast of the show. And the title and then we arrive in a ally way where Martha is waiting. When the tardis lands the door opens and the doctor steps out

"Martha Jones"

"doctor "

She said as they walk to each other and hugs.

" You haven't changed a bit"

" Neither have you"

"How's the family"

The doctor said frowning.

"You know. Not so bad. Recovering "

"What about you?"

SHE said smiling as Donna comes out

" Right. Should have known. Didn't take you long to replace me, then"

"Now, don't start fighting. Martha, Donna. Donna, Martha. Please don't fight. Can't bear fighting and this is a bad time to do that "

She said as Donna meet Martha.

" you wish. I've heard all about you. He talks about you all the time"

" I dread to think."

She frowned as they shake hands

"No, no, no. No, she says nice things. Good things. Nice things. Really good things"

" Oh my God. She told you everything"

She said as she looked at her ring.

"Didn't take long to get over it though. Who's the lucky man"

" What man? Lucky What"

She  wonder what she talking about

"She's engaged, you prawn"

" Really? Who to"

SHE wonder who she married to

" Tom. That Tom Milligan. He's in pediatrics. Working out in Africa right now. And yes, I know, I've got a doctor who disappears off to distant places. Tell me about it"

" Is he skinny "

Donna wonder what her man like

" No, he's sort of strong"

" ten  is too skinny for words. You give him a hug, you get a paper cut "

She smiled.

" Oh, I'd rather you were fighting"

" Speaking of which "

Martha could hear the radio.

" Doctor Jones, report to base, please. Over"

"This is Doctor Jones. Operation Blue Sky is go, go, go. I repeat, this is a go."

SHE  said as she ran as unit cone in and arrest people

"Unified Intelligence Taskforce. Raise that barrier, now!Leave those safeties on, lads. They're non-hostiles.All workers, lay down your tools and surrender "

"Greyhound Six to Trap One. B Section, go, go, go. Search the ground floor. Grid pattern delta "

Martha said in the radio as the doctor wonder.

"What are you searching for"

"Illegal aliens "

Martha replied trying to do her job.

" This is a UNIT operation. All workers lay down your tools and surrender immediately "

"B section mobilised. E section, F section, on my command."

SHE ram off as Donna looked at her.

" Is that what you did to her? Turned her into a soldier"

"As predicted, the UNIT forces have moved to the penultimate stage. "

Said  one of the sontarans

" Observe their troops. Thin fabrics, exposed skin, feeble weapons. These are toy soldiers. The playthings of children"

" And you're qualified now. You're a proper doctor. They both would be proud of you "

She said as she knew ten would be proud of her.

"  UNIT rushed it through ,given my experience in the field. Here we go. We're establishing a field base on site. They're dying to meet you "

" Wish my other self  could say the same."

The doctor said as she remembered not liking unit much.

"Operation Blue Sky complete, sir. Thanks for letting me take the lead. And, this is the doctor  Colonel Mace"

"Sir"

He salutes her.

"Oh, don't salute"

"But it's an honour, miss meeting the doctor . I've read all the files on you . Technically speaking, you  still on staff. You  never resigned"

Mace said as he frowned at her.

"What, you  used to work for them"

"Yeah, long time ago. Back in the 70's. Or was it the 80's? But it was all a bit more homespun back then that's what he told me "

The doctor said looking round.

" Times have changed, sir."

" Yeah, that's enough of the miss"

She said as she did not  like being called miss.

" Come on, though, Doctor. You've seen it. You've been on board the Valiant. We've got massive funding from the United Nations, all in the name of Home World Security"

"A modern UNIT for the modern world "

Mace said as the doctor remember meeting the master what a day that was.

" What, and that means arresting ordinary factory workers, in the streets, in broad daylight? It's more like Guantanamo Bay out there. Donna, by the way. Donna Noble, since you didn't ask. I'll have a salute"

"Ma'am"

He salutes her as the doctor smiled

"Thank you."

" Tell me, what's going on in that factory"

SHE  wonder what going on in there

"Yesterday, fifty two people died in identical circumstances, right across the world, in eleven different time zones. Five a.m. in the UK, six a.m. in France, eight a.m. in Moscow, one p.m. in China"

"You mean they died simultaneously."

SHE  wonder of they died at the same time.

"Exactly . Fifty two deaths at the exact same moment, worldwide."

"How did they die"

SHE wonder how they died.

"They were all inside their cars"

" They were poisoned. I checked the biopsies. No toxins. Whatever it is, left the system immediately ".

Martha explained about how they died in the car.

"What have the cars got in common"

"Completely different makes. They're all fitted with ATMOS, and that is the ATMOS factory."

Martha told her the make of it.

" What's ATMOS"

"Oh, come on. Even I know that. Everyone's got ATMOS "

Donna said as they go into the factory

" Stands for Atmospheric Omission System. Fit ATMOS in your car, it reduces CO2 emissions to zero "

" Zero? No carbon, none at all"

She was shock about this it sounded bad.

"And you get sat-nav and twenty quid in shopping vouchers if you introduce a friend. Bargain"

"And this is where they make it, Doctor. Shipping worldwide. Seventeen factories across the globe, but this is the central depot, sending ATMOS to every country on Earth"

Mace showed then where they make it.

"And you think ATMOS is alien"

"It's our job to investigate that possibility. Doctor?"

He said as they walk off. 

"Come on, look lively. Up the pace, go on. We haven't got all day now."

"And here it is, laid bare. ATMOS can be threaded through any and every make of car"

Mace  said as the doctor looked at it.

"You must've checked it, before it went on sale."

"We did. We found nothing. That's why I thought we needed an expert "

Martha said as they needed a experts

"Really . who'd you get? Oh, right. Me, yes. Good."

"Okay. So why would aliens be so keen on cleaning up our atmosphere?"

Donna wonder wonder why they would do that

"A very good question "

" Maybe they want to help. Get rid of pollution and stuff"

SHE wonder.

"Do you know how many cars there are on planet Earth? Eight hundred million. Imagine that. If you could control them, you'd have eight hundred million weapons."

"We should head back. There's not much down here. Should be just boiler rooms, generators."

Gray said as they walk down the hallway.

" Aye, aye. What's this, then? You two. All personnel have been ordered to evacuate. The building's under UNIT control."

"This area is out of bounds"

The workers said under some sort of control.

" Excuse me, sunshine? I think you'll find we're in charge. We can do this the easy way, or the hard way"

".General Staal? They are close."

Skree said

" Excellent. And like a good warrior, I shall enter the fray myself. Let them pass"

"It's open"

The workers said as the door open.

"Oh. Come on"

"what  the hell "

Harris said as they walk in

"Greyhound Sixteen to Trap One. We've found something. Basement corridor, north side, grid thirty six. Request backup, over"

"It's like something boiling inside"

Harris said as he looked at the container in the middle of the room.

"Don't touch it"

" Come on, Steve. We get first rights on this. That means promotion"

He  said as he wanted to get promoted

"Just leave it alone. Wait for backup.What was that"

"It came from inside"

Harris said as he heard a noise

"Could just be the machinery"

"Is there someone in there? Hello? We've got to get this open"

He said as they needed to get it open.

" We should wait for the others."

" You could suffocate in there"

He said as If anyone es in there they could die.

"Greyhound Sixteen to Trap One, request immediate assistance. Repeat, immediate assistance, over"

"How do you work this thing? Come on"

He opens it as it smells horrible

"Oh God, it stinks"

" What the hell is that stuff?"

He said as the monster tried to grave him.

"Identify yourself! Identify! Greyhound Sixteen declaring Absolute emergency, sir. Repeat, Absolute emergency. Over"

" Can you hear me? Can you understand me? Look at its neck. Looks like an umbilical cord."

He said as he looked at the back of the thing in the tub.

" Well, don't get too close"

" I think it's harmless. I don't even think it's properly alive"

He said as it goes down.

"It's going to drown."

"No. I think it breathes this stuff, like some kind of embryo"

He said as it looked very like that

" What do you mean, an embryo"

"Someone's growing a body. A human body"

He said as he was shock to what he saw when they heard a voice.

"Excellent skills of deduction. I would rate you above average, soldier. Well done. Whereas you, you smell of sweat and fear"

" Yeah? Well, we're not the ones who got out of school early, sonny. Now stop playing Humpty Dumpty and tell us who you are".

Harris said as he looked at the sontarans.

" Is that a reference to my heigh"

"Short answer, yes"

He said larghting.

"A pity. Words are the weapons of womenfolk. I must judge you unfit"

"Oh, what you going to do, bite our ankles"

He said as staal zapped his legs.

"I'm warning you"

"A proper soldier gives no warning. Fire. I order you. Fire The room is contained within a cordolaine signal, exciting the copper surface of the bullet and causing expansion within the barrel, rendering your guns useless. And your radio signals have been blocked"

He said as he zapped gray his legs

"My legs. I can't feel my legs."

"I apologise for disabling you. Death has more honour, but you are needed for the stratagem. Prepare them for processing. You spoke of promotion. Now you will serve a greater cause"

Staal said as he looked at them

"Who are you"

"Indeed, know your enemy. I am General Staal of the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet. Known as Staal the Undefeated"

He said as he lifted his helmet off. 

" Oh, my God, help us"

"Ionising nano-membrane carbon dioxide converter. Which means that ATMOS works. Filters the CO2 at a molecular level."

The doctor said telling them what she saw.

"We know all that, but what's its origin? Is it alien?"

"No. Decades ahead of its time. Look, do you mind? Could you stand back a bit "

The doctor said wanting him to move back.

" Sorry, have I done something wrong"

"You're carrying a gun. I don't like people with guns hanging around me, all right"

She said frowning at him.

"If you insist"

"Tetchy"

Martha said frowning at her.

"Well, it's true"

"He's a good man I know you had a bad time but there no need for it "

Martha said shaking her head

"People with guns are usually the enemy in my and my  books it's got nothing to do with what happened . You seem quite at home"

"If anyone got me used to fighting, it's you"

she said as she looked at her.

" Oh right, so it's my fault"

"Well, you got me the job. Besides, look at me. Am I carrying a gun"

SHE said as she looked at her.

"Suppose not"

"It's all right for you. You can just come and go, but some of us have got to stay behind. So I've got to work from the inside, and by staying inside, maybe I stand a chance of making them better"

SHE said as she smiled.

" Yeah? That's more like Martha Jones"

"I learned from the best"

She grins

"Well."

"Oi, you lot. All your storm troopers and your sonics. You're rubbish. Should've come with me."

Donna said walking in

" Why, where have you been"

"Personnel. That's where the weird stuff's happening, in the paperwork. Because I spent years working as a temp, I can find my way round an office blindfold, and the first thing I noticed is an empty file"

SHE said as she showed them the folder.

"Why, what's inside it? Or what's not inside it"

"Sick days. There aren't any. Hundreds of people working here and no one's sick. Not one hangover, man flu, sneaky little shopping trip, nothing. Not ever. They don't get ill."

She said as she showed them there where no sick days.

" That can't be right."

"You've been checking out the building. Should've been checking out the workforce"

SHE said smiling

" I can see why she likes you."

" Mmm hmm "

The doctor grins.

" You are good"

"Super temp"

SHE was happy to be here

"Doctor Jones, set up a medical post. Start examining the workers. I'll get them sent through"

"Come on, Donna. Give me a hand "

Martha asked if she would give her a hand

"So this, this ATMOS thing. Where'd it come from"

"Luke Rattigan himself."

SHE wonder who invented it

"And himself would be"

"Child genius. Invented the Fountain Six search engine when he was twelve years old. Millionaire overnight. Now runs the Rattigan Academy. A private school, educating students handpicked from all over the world "

He  told her  about Luke

" A hothouse for geniuses. Wouldn't mind going there. I get lonely "

" Do you think I should warn my mum about the ATMOS in her car?"

She  wonder if she should call then.

" Better safe then sorry"

"I'll give her a call."

She said walking off

" Donna. Do they know where you are? Your family. I mean, that you're travelling with the Doctor?"

"Not really. Although my granddad sort of waved us off. I didn't have time to explain"

She said as she told her that only her grandad was the only one who saw them go.

"You just left him behind"

"Yeah"

SHE nods.

" I didn't tell my family. I kept it all so secret, and it almost destroyed them"

" In what way"

SHE wonder what happened to them.

"They ended up imprisoned. They were tortured. My Mum, my Dad, my sister. It wasn't the Doctor's fault, but you need to be careful. Because you know the Doctor. She wonderful, she  brilliant, but she  like fire. Stand too close and people get burnt"

"Conditioning is complete. Now do your duty and advance the conquest."

Staal said as the two workers came out

" Yes, sir"

".General Staal returning. The stratagem advances.  The last days of planet Earth. "

Stall said beaming on the ship.

" You are not coming with me. I want to talk to this Luke Rattigan, not point a gun at him"

"It's ten miles outside London. How are you going to get there"

Mace said wondering how she going to get there

"Well then, get me a jeep"

"According to the records you travel by Tardis."

He said wondering why she can't take his tardis

" Yeah, but if there is a danger of hostile aliens, I think it's best to keep a super-duper time machine away from the front line"

" I see. Then you do have weapons, but you choose to keep them hidden. Jenkins"

Mace said calling one of the guards.

"Sir."

"You will accompany the Doctor and take orders from him"

Said mace as he looked at Andrew

"Yeah , I don't do orders"

" Any sign of trouble, get Jenkins to declare a Code Red. And good luck, miss ."

He  said saluting the doctor.

"I  said no salutes"

"Now you're giving orders"

He frowned and walked off

" Oh, you're getting a bit cheeky, you are."

"Doctor"

Donna said walking to the doctor.

"Oh, just in time. Come on, come on, we're going to the country. Fresh air and geniuses, what more could you ask"

"I'm not coming with you. I've been thinking. I'm sorry. I'm going home "

Donna said as she wants to go home

"Really,"

"I've got to."

SHE  said as she knew she had to go home

"Oh, if that's what you want. I mean, it's a bit soon. I had so many places I had wanted to take you. The Fifteenth Broken Moon of the Medusa Cascade, the Lightning Skies of Cotter Palluni's World, Diamond Coral Reefs of Kataa Flo Ko. Thank you. Thank you, Donna Noble, it's been brilliant. You've, you've saved my life in so many ways. You're,  you're just popping home for a visit, that's what you mean"

"You dumb"

Shd smiled at her.

"And then you're coming back."

"Know what you are? A great big outer space dunce I wish my doctor was here to see that "

Donna smiled sadly.

"Yeah."

"Ready when you are, miss ."

Jenkins said as they go to the jeep.

"What's more, you can give me a lift. Come on. Broken moon of what?"

"I know, I know"

SHE said as they drive off meanwhile with Martha

"And your name's Trepper, yeah? Is that Polish? Listen, we're not checking passports. It's not about that. But did you come across from Poland just to work"

"I came to do my job"

said in a trance

"Okay. I need to listen to your heartbeat. This might be a bit cold. Lift  Are you on any medication"

"I'm here to work"

He  said again not blinking.

" How many hours a day do you work"

"Twenty four."

He said as she was shocked by this

"You work twenty four hours a day? Down. Mister Trepper, have you ever had any form of hypnosis"

"I'm here to work

He said again.

" Okay. Er, if you could just wait here."

"Doctor Jones "

Harris said as they walk behind her.

"Not now, I'm busy"

"Just one question. Do you have security clearance level one "

They wonder.

"Yes, I do. Why"

"Colonel Mace wants to see you.".

Harris told her to get her to come with then

"Oh good, because I want to see him. Where is he"

"Come with us "

They  said as they walk off. 

"I'll walk the rest of the way. I'll see you back at the factory, yeah"

"Bye!"

The doctor said getting back in the jeep

" And you be careful"

"Haven't seen you for days"

Said  a women walking down the path

" Yeah. Been away.I'm waving at fat."

"What's he doing down here "

Martha asked walking with them

"He asked to see you""

" Why? Has he found something "

SHE  wonder as they open it up she goes inside see what in there and tried to get out but she screams. Back at Donna house.

" I said so, didn't I. Aliens. I said they was real. I just didn't expect them in a little blue box"

"It's bigger on the inside"

She said as they drink tea.

"Yeah, but is it safe? This Doctor, are you safe with her "

"she amazing, Gramps. She just dazzling. And never tell het I said that."

She smiled as she loved traveling.

" No."

"But I'd trust her with my life "

She said as she trusted the doctor

" Hold up, I thought that was my job"

" You still come first"

SHE said smiled.

"Well, for God's sake, don't tell your mother"

"I don't know. I mean, this is massive. Sort of not fair if she doesn't know"

She said as her mum came in.

" Doesn't know what? And who's she, the cat's mother? And where've you been these past few days, lady, after that silly little trick with the car keys? I phoned Veena and she said she hadn't seen hide nor hair"

"I've just been travelling"

She said trying to think of what to say

"Oh, hark at her, Michael Palin. Are you staying for tea, because I haven't got anything in. I've been trying to keep your granddad on that macrobiotic diet, but he sneaks off and gets pork pies at the petrol station. Don't deny it, I've seen the wrappers in the car. Oh, I don't miss a trick. Now then, what were you going to tell me? What don't I know "

"Nothing. Just nothing"

SHE said frowning

" Good. Right, then you can sit there and cut out those coupons. Every penny helps. This new mortgage doesn't pay for itself. Dad, kettle on"

" ,Yeah, kettle on"

Wilf said as they talk back with the doctor.

"UNIT's been watching Rattigan Academy for ages. It's all a bit Hitler Youth. Exercise at dawn and classes and special diets"

"Turn left"

The sat nav said

"  Ross, one question. If UNIT think that ATMOS is dodgy

" Go straight on."

It said again

"How come we've got it in the jeeps? Yeah, tell me about it. They're fitted as standard on all government vehicles. We can't get rid of them till we can prove there's something wrong."

"Turn right"

It told them to turn.

"Drives me around the bend"

"Oh, nice one."

She said as they turn a bend.

"Timed that perfectly"

"Yeah. Yeah, you did"

The doctor said as the jeep stoped

"This is you final destination."

" Is it PE? I wouldn't mind a kick around, I've got me daps on "

The doctor said as they see kids running.

" I suppose you're the Doctor

" Hello I'm the doctor "

The doctor grins

"  Your commanding officer phoned ahead"

" Ah, but I haven't got a commanding officer. Have you? Oh, this is Ross. Say hello, Ross."

Said the doctor as she looked at Ross

" Good afternoon, sir"

" Let's have a look, then. I can smell genius! In a good way.Oh, now, that's clever. Look. Single molecule fabric, how thin is that?! You could pack a tent in a thimble. Ooo! Gravity simulators. Terraforming, biospheres, nano-tech steel construction. This is brilliant. Do you know, with equipment like this you could, ooo, I don't know, move to another planet or something?"

She said looking round the building.

" If only that was possible"

" If only that were possible. Conditional clause."

SHE said taking her glasses off.

"I think you'd better come with me you're smarter than the usual UNIT grunts, I'll give you that."

" He called you a grunt. Don't call Ross a grunt. He's nice. We like Ross. Look at this place "

The doctor said looking round

"  What exactly do you want"

" I was just thinking. What a responsible eighteen year old. Inventing zero carbon cars? Saving the world"

She said knowing that this was a good idea.

" Takes a man with vision"

"Mmm, blinkered vision. Because ATMOS means more people driving. More cars, more petrol. End result, the oil's going to run out faster than ever. The ATMOS system could make things worse"

She said knowing it could be bad to.

" Yeah. Well, you see, that's a tautology. You can't say ATMOS system because it stands for Atmospheric Emissions System. So you're just saying Atmospheric Emissions System system. Do you see, Mister Conditional Clause"

" It's been a long time since anyone said no to you, isn't it?"

The doctor said frowning at him.

"I'm still right, though"

" Not easy, is it, being clever. You look at the world and you connect things, random things, and think, why can't anyone else see it? The rest of the world is so slow."

She said frowning at him.

"Yeah"

" And you're all on your own."

She knew was on his own or mabey not

 "I know"

"But not with this. Because there's no way you invented this thing single handed. I mean, it might be Earth technology, but that's like finding a mobile phone in the Middle Ages. No, no, I'll tell you what it's like. It's like finding this in the middle of someone's front room. Albeit it's a very big front room"

The doctor saw a teloport thing in the room.

"Why, what is it"

"Yeah, just looks like a thing, doesn't it? People don't question things. They just say, oh, it's a thing"

She said walking toward it.

"Leave it alone.  Me, I make these connections. And this, to me, looks like a teleport pod."

" Orbit now holding at five five six point three, sector two seven zero."

The  computer said seeing then there.

"Oh."

"We have an intruder"

Stall said looking at her.

" How did she get in, in tru da window? Bye, bye! Ross, get out! Luke, you've got to come with me Sontaran! That's your name, isn't it You're a Sontaran. How did I know that, hey? Fascinating isn't it? Isn't that worth keeping me alive and my brother told me about you lot so that's how I know who you are "

The doctor.

" I order you to surrender in the name of the Unified Intelligence Taskforce"

" Well that's not going to work. Cordolaine signal, am I right? Copper excitation stopping the bullets. That's what my brother told me he seen them before "

The doctor said

" How do you know so much?"

" Well. Like I said my brother told me

The doctor said grining.

" Who is she "

She did not say her name.

"Luke said to him"

" this isn't typical Sontaran behaviour, is it? Hiding? Using teenagers, stopping bullets? A Sontaran should face bullets with dignity. Shame on you."

"You dishonour me, miss"

He said getting angry.

" Yeah? Then show yourself"

"I will look into my enemy's eyes!"

He  said taking off his helmet

"Oh, my God"

"And your name"

The doctor wonder.

"General Staal, of the Tenth Sontaran Fleet. Staal the Undefeated"

"Oh, that's not a very good nickname. What if you do get defeated? Staal the Not Quite So Undefeated Anymore But Never Mind "

The doctor said smiling

" He's like a potato. A baked potato. A talking baked potato "

" Now, Ross, don't be rude. You look like a pink weasel to him. Now my brother told me the  Sontarans are the finest soldiers in the galaxy, dedicated to a life of warfare. A clone race, grown in batches of millions with only one weakness."

The doctor grabed a tennis racket

"Sontarans have no weakness"

" No, it's a good weakness"

The doctor smiled.

"Aren't you meant to be clever? Only an idiot would provoke him."

" the Sontarans are fed by a probic vent in the back of their neck. That's their weak spot. Which means, they always have to face their enemies in battle. Isn't that brilliant? They can never turn their backs"

She said smiling.

"We stare into the face of death"

"Yeah? Well, stare at this. Run"

So her and Ross ran out back to the jeep

" What has you done? What has she done"

"Don't touch me. A Sontaran would rather be court martialled than show pain. I must return."

Hs said standing up.

"But he broke the teleport"

" Ha. Primitive sonic trickery. The  device is now repaired.Our presence is known. Soldiers, we move to a war footing. "

Steal said as they go onto the ship

" I see you face battle open skinned, sir. Might I share that honour"

" You may"

He nods in agreement.

"Thank you"

"How do you tell each other apart "

He frowned looking at them.

"We say the same of humans."

"Tell me, boy. How many ATMOS devices have been installed?"

Skorr said wondering how many where in the cars ready.

"Er, they've gone worldwide, but only about half"

"Which means four hundred million cars converted. A fine arsenal."

Staal said as they get ready to kill people on earth.

"Is it sufficient to trigger the conversion"

"More than enough, yeah. And the test signal proved that it works! Fifty two deaths in the same second. Man, that is just so cool."

He said getting excited.

" Is the temperature significant"

"No. That, that's just a phrase. But I'll get my people ready, General. Just tell me where and when."

He said frowning.

"Have we infiltrated UNIT."

"The process is about to begin."

He said as they got Martha.

" Then you'll see it completed, Commander Skorr. Get to it."

"Yes, sir"

Skorr said beaming down.

" Is someone going to tell me what the hell is going on?  Okay. So, listen. You're not the first aliens I've met. Just tell me who you are."

"Commander Skorr of the Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet. Known as Skorr the Bloodbringer."

Skorr said introduces himself

"  What have you done to those two?"

"Simple hypnotic control, as with the factory drones. But with you, we need something more complex"

He  said turning the tank on and hand cane up.

" What is that"

"Soon, that will be you"

He said as Martha looked shocked. Back on the ship.

"ATMOS devices operating at one hundred percent efficiency. Orbit now holding at five five six point three, sector two seven zero."

"Continue.War can never come too soon. Take your last look, boy."

He said walking to Luke.

"It was never big enough for me"

"I like your ambition"

He said looking out onto the earth below

"That doctor, she was in a UNIT jeep. It should have ATMOS installed."

"You said her name " 

He said look at him frowning.

" I don't. She just said  the doctor Does that mean something"

"there is an enemy of the Sontarans known as the Doctor. A face-changer"

Staal said as they heard of the doctor

"Do you mean she's an alien too do you think they both the same person "

"well she must be because Legend says that she led the battle in the last great Time War. The finest war in history and we weren't allowed to be a part of it. Oh, but this is excellent. The last of the Time Lords will die at the hands of the Sontaran empire, in the ruins of her precious Earth"

He said as they knew they get rid of the doctor.

"it is inadvisable to struggle. The female has a weak thorax"

"But what are you doing"

Martha wonder what they going to do

"completing mental transfer. The clone needs full memory access "

"Clone? You can't. That's not"

SHE said falling asleep.

"You will sleep, girl. Sleep, and keep the memories alive. Memories we can use in battle"

"we have the Doctor's vehicle."

Said  one of the sontarans

"An ordinary death for such a remarkable enemy, but proceed"

"Greyhound Forty to Trap One. Repeat, can you hear me? Over.

Said the doctor as they tried to call unit.

" Why's it not working"

" It must be the Sontarans. If they can trace that, they can isolate the ATMOS"

SHE said as they tried to get the jeep under control.

"Turn left"

"Try going right"

SHE  said wondering if they could go right.

" It said left"

"I know. So go right."

SHE said telling him to do that.

"I've got no control. It's driving itself. It won't stop.  The doors are locked."

" Ah, it's deadlocked. I can't stop it."

The doctor tried to unlock the door but it was not opening.

"Let me."

"Turn left"

The sat nav said.

" The sat-nav's just a box, wired through the whole car"

" Is she, is she going in the water? I love it, with the water "

He said smiling.

"  We're headed for the river"

" ATMOS, are you programmed to contradict my orders"

SHE tried to make it confused

"Confirmed"

" Anything I say, you'll ignore it?"

SHE said hoping this will work

"Confirmed."

"Then drive into the river. I order you to drive into the river. Do it. Drive into the river"

SHE said as the jeep stoped as they get out"

"Turn right . Left"

" Get down!"

She said as they cover their ears

"Left, right, left, right, left, left, right, left, right" then it just sparked "

"Oh, was that it?"

"ATMOS terminated. Mission accomplished. The Doctor is dead."

The sontarans said.

"Then prepare the weapons. Is the operative in place"

"Ready and waiting to advance the great Sontaran cause, sir."

The second Martha said

"then  go to work". 

As clone Martha got to work back at Donna house

"You would not believe the day I'm having"

"I'll requisition us a vehicle"

Ross said as he had to find a car with no ATMOS

"Anything without ATMOS. And don't point your gun at people."

"Is it her ? Is it her Is it the Doctor? Ah, it's you!"

"Who? Oh, it's you "

The doctor said looking at him.

"What, have you met before"

"Yeah, Christmas Eve. She disappeared right in front of me"

He said remember the time they meet.

" And you never said"

"Well, you never said. Wilf, sir. Wilfred Mott. You must be one of them aliens"

He said smiling

"Yeah, but don't shout it out. Nice to meet you properly, Wilf"

"Oh, an alien hand"

He said as the doctor shock his hand.

"  Donna, anything?"

"She's not answering. What is it, Sontorans

She  said wondering who they where

"Sontarans. But there's got to be more to it. They can't be just remote controlling cars. That's not enough. Is anyone answering"

"Hold on "

Donna said when Martha picked it up

" Don't tell me. Donna Noble"

"Martha.Hold on, she's here"

Shd said passing the phone to the doctor.

" Martha, tell Colonel Mace it's the Sontarans. They're in the file. Code Red, Sontarans. But if they're inside the factory tell them not to start shooting. UNIT will get massacred. I'll get back as soon as I can.You got that"

"Code Red Sontaran. Gotcha"

She said puting her phone down

"Doctor Jones. Found anything yet"

"No, sir. Nothing to report "

Martha two said frowning.

"  But you tried sonicing it before. You didn't find anything."

" Yeah, but now I know it's Sontaran, I know what I'm looking for"

She said as he sonic it.

"  The thing is, Doctor, that Donna is my only grandchild. You got to promise me you're going to take care of her"

"She takes care of me"

She said looking at him.

"Oh yeah, that's my Donna. Yeah, she was always bossing us round when she was tiny. The Little General we used to call her"

"Yeah, don't start"

She said not liking this.

" And some of the boys she used to turn up with. Different one every week. Here, who was that one with the nail varnish"

" Matthew Richards. He lives in Kilburn now. With a man."

She said as the doctor got it

" Whoa. It's a temporal pocket. I knew there was something else in there. It's hidden just a second out of sync with real time"

"But what's it hiding"

Donna wonder what it hidding

"  I don't know, men and their cars. Sometimes I think if I was a car. Oh, it's you. Where your friends "

" yep that's me "

The doctor said smiling,.

"What , have you met her as well?"

"Dad, it's the women from the wedding. When you were laid up with Spanish flu. I'm warning you, last time that women turned up it was a disaster. Her with her friends "

She said as smoke came out the car

"  Get back"

"A converter has been activated."

Said  one of the sontarans.

"Show me where"

"London. That's Chiswick"

Luke said as they find where it is

"Who could have such knowledge?"

"Only the Doctor. She survived. Excellent! Then battle will be joined. Glorious warfare. Tenth Sontaran Battle Fleet, we move to the final phase. Prepare the subjugation of Earth for the glory of Sontar."

He said as they get ready for battel

" Announcing Battle Status One. All soldiers to positions. Repeat, we are now at Battle Status One. Rejoice"

" That'll stop it "

The doctor said as she stoped it.

"  I told you. She blown up the car!. Who is he, anyway? What sort of a person blows up cars"

"Oh, not now, Mum "

Donna said as she knew the doctor did not need this right now.

"  Oh, should I make an appointment?"

"That wasn't just exhaust fumes, Some sort of gas. Artificial gas."

The doctor tried to think of what the gas was.

" And it's aliens, is it? Aliens?"

"But if it's poisonous, then they've got poisonous gas in every car on Earth "

Donna saud as she wonder what going to happen.

" Free up the converters, and deadlock every single one"

" It's not safe. I'm going to get it off the street."

He saud getting on but it locks him in

"Hold on! Turn it off. Granddad, get out of there"

"I can't! It's not locked! It's them aliens again"

He said as he could not get out

" What's she doing? What's she done,"

"They've activated it!"

SHE said as she knew this was bad as more gas comes out.

"Turn them off! Turn them off! Turn off the engines!"

"It's all of them, sir. Every single car on the planet "

Said  the solders as they try to get it to stop working.

" Now we begin. Let's get to Work"

".There's gas inside the car! He's going to choke! Doctor!"

Donna said as the doctor tried to open it.

"It won't open! It's the whole world"

" Help m"

He said getting weak

" Four hundred million weapons. Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha Sontar-ha! Sontar-ha!"

"Get me out of here!"

Wilf said as the doctor tried her best

"Doctor"

And it goes into the credits. 

To be continued.....