Time Storm: Part One

In London near Donna's house, the TARDIS stood on the corner of the road, glinting in the sunlight

In London near Donna's house, the TARDIS stood on the corner of the road, glinting in the sunlight. The Doctor with his spiky hair, converse shoes, tight suit, and coat was waiting outside the box. 

Donna had told him, "I'll be only an hour." 

He looked at his watch for the fifth time. It had been two hours. He sighed and went to wait inside the box. A few minutes later Donna walked in, all smiles, and closed the door. 

"You were two hours."

"I'm sorry, skinny. I didn't know you were timing me." 

Donna frowned as she crossed her arms. They had this conversation every time they went home and she was getting very annoyed. She walked to him and then broke into a smile; the way he looked at you was like breaking the ice. He always made her laugh. 

"OK, um, sorry. I just...when you run like I do you always check the time."

"I guess that why you call yourselves Time Lords," Donna joked as the Doctor looked serious for a moment and Donna wondered if she had upset him. 

"I'm sorry Doctor,  I didn't mean-"

"No, it's fine, Donna. And yeah, I agree. I guess that why I ran away: all of time to explore. I couldn't keep still."

He smiled and they laughed a bit. He loved Donna. She was his best friend and she helped him through lots of things. She always been there from the very beginning it was the best thing ever- two best friends seeing the universe together. What a perfect team. 

"So where now?"

" I was thinking a random trip, see where time leads up." 

Donna grinned and the Doctor grinned back, pulling the lever. They headed into space to go on their next adventure. 

As they did that, on the planet Blue, the Doctor and her fam were looking round the markets. The Doctor was buying a apple and placing it in her pocket, but then she froze, remembering a memory. 

"Look what I have, Donna! Pockets!"

"How did that fit in there?" Donna asked her as she smiled at her, lifting up the control the Santas used. 

"They're bigger on the inside."

"You OK, Doc?"

Graham's voice sounded in her ear and she was drawn out of her memory. She looked at him and smiled, her eyes full of tears.  

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just-"

"Hey, come on! Let's get to the TARDIS," Ryan said. They took the Doctor back to the TARDIS, Yaz pulling the lever and the TARDIS burping into life. 

"Hey, what happened?"

"Donna. I miss her, my friend."

The Doctor sniffed as she wiped tears from her eyes. Yaz hugged her and held her tight. 

"It's OK, I'm sure she's OK, this Donna."

"Who is she anyway?" Graham asked. 

The Doctor looked up at them, remembering what happened with Davros and the Daleks.

"Her name is Donna. She was my friend back in the old days, she was amazing but I had to wipe her memory of everything."

"Why?" Ryan asked. He leaned on the console and didn't notice a flashing light getting brighter. 

"She took my mind onto her own head. If she remembered me, her mind would burn and she would die."

"I'm sorry Doctor. You must miss her," Yaz wondered as the Doctor nodded. She was about to say more when an alarm went through the TARDIS, the blaring of the noise hurting Yaz's ears. 

"What's going on, Doc?"

"A time storm and something coming right for us," The Doctor replied. She looked at the screen to see something small coming towards them. 

Meanwhile on the other TARDIS, the Cloister bell rang out through the ship as the Tenth Doctor looked at his screens. 

"What's going on?"

"Time storm. And there's something there...we're going to hit it."

The Doctor frantically tried to sort out the TARDIS but nothing would move. He looked at Donna and hugged her, knowing if they were going to die he wanted to tell her how much she meant to him.

"I just want to say-"

CRASH!

Smoke filled the TARDIS as both were knocked into each other, throwing the friends to the ground. When it cleared, Donna woke up coughing and then she saw a shape lying on the floor. She covered her mouth with shock. It was the Doctor; he was dead. She lowered her head. 

"Oh, my spaceman." 

"Ow, my head," said a voice. Donna smiled, glad he was OK. She ran to him to see a woman with short blond hair. She wore a rainbow top, braces, and a long grey coat. Donna looked at her in shock. What had this woman done to the Doctor?

"Who are you? Where's the Doctor?"

"Hang on. I'm in my old TARDIS! But that's not possible...Donna!" The woman said. Donna wondered how she knew her age was worried about the Doctor so she walked close to the woman, crossing her arms. 

"I don't know who you are, but where the Doctor?"

"I AM the Doctor! New face, same person." The woman got her sonic out. Donna looked at it in shock and without a word the woman hugged her, tears in her eyes. 

"I'm so glad to see you, my friend. It's been too long."

"But if you're from the future, where's my Doctor?" Donna wondered. 

The woman's face fell and she looked at the console, fearing the worst. 

On the other TARDIS, the fam woke up to see a man wearing a suit and tie lying on the floor. The man woke up and looked around. 

"What?"

"Who are you? Where's the Doctor?" Yaz asked as the three of them looked at the man. He looked at them, confused.

"Umm, where am I?"

"The TARDIS," Graham answered. The man looked shocked. This was not good. The two TARDISes must've beamed him here to a new TARDIS. This was mad. 

"What?" 

"Tell us where she is!"

Ryan wanted to know. This man must have taken the Doctor somewhere and he wanted to know where. The man on the other hand looked at them in shock.

"What?" 

To be continued.......