Contact

In ten tardis 13 was sitting on the chair as donna walked to her after their few adventures she seen her as the same person she meet all thoes years ago

In ten tardis 13 was sitting on the chair as donna walked to her after their few adventures she seen her as the same person she meet all thoes years ago. It was her doctor amd she was glad to see her again. 

" you OK" 

"yeah seeing all these things again just brings it all back in sorry" 

She said as she looked at the floor she seen what had happened before and she knew what coming. Donna was going home and she never remember her ever again she felt like changing time. But she remembered how that ended up. With rose so she forgot it. 

" you can't help what happened you just got to look positive we still alive" 

"yeah your right OK I need to contact your doctor" 

She said as she sat on the floor and closed her eyes as donna watch. 

"what you doing" 

" contact right here we go" 

So she closed her eyes and breath slowly. Meanwhile in her tardis ten was leaning on the crystal structure that filled the tardis. 

"do you think we can sort out time " 

"I hope so or it be horrible hold on I'm getting a call" 

Ten said as he sat down and closed his eyes this will be done in script form enjoy. 

13- you finally contacted me then 

10- your the one that called me 

13- fair point now we need to sort out time it's in trubble 

10- I agree but how

13- mabey the way we arrived 

10- brilliant end call

So ten woke up and smiles. 

"you OK" 

"yes I know what to do" 

He grins so he pulled the leaver as they head into the time storm thirteen did the same and they arrive back in their tardis. 

" hey skinny your back" 

"oh yes donna that I am good to see you again"

Ten smiled as he huged donna as she smiled up at him glad to have him back. She mist the other doctor and hoped she be OK. 

"do you think the other you will be OK" 

" I expect so you know me" 

He chuckle and pulled the leaver and they head to their next adventure. Back in her own tardis the doctor smiled at her fam. 

" you miss me" 

" doctor" 

They all said as they ran to her and huged her. 

" good to have you back" 

" good to be back" 

She smiled and pulled the leaver towards the future. 

The end 

*********************

Cast :

Jodie - the 13th doctor

David - the 10th doctor

Ryan - Toshin coal

Yaz - Mandip Gill

Graham - Bradley Walsh

Martha - frema

Donna - Catherine tate

************************

Hope you enjoy this story and see you in the next one.

Stay safe my friends