This Is Now My- Our Life

Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nicotine: This Is Now My- Our Life

~Months Later~
~Arlie P.O.V.~

"Is it weird?" Heather asked as I walked into our room holding a bottle up to Nicole. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes before closing them as she drank from her bottle. A smile on my face as I continued to just watch her.

"It's weird how much love I have for Nicole. I honestly never thought I'd love someone as much as I do." I sat on the bed and laid back against the headboard. "What are your thoughts?"

"It's crazy to believe we have a baby together and she's right there in your arms." Believe it Heather. "I never thought I'd have children."

"That makes two of us. I'm in no way ready for this, you realize that right?" Out of our relationship, she always relied on me to be the person to tell her everything was going to be fine and I'd make things work in the end... I can't do that this time.

"I know, I'm not either. I'm really sleepy." She said with a yawn as she laid against my shoulder.

"I'm tired too but I'll stay up with Nicole. Just go to sleep, we have school tomorrow." She nodded and kissed the too of Nicole's head and my cheek before settling comfortably on her side of the bed.

I shifted my attention all back to Nicole. When I sit here and think about it, Nicole is what I can really call mine. I can say the corvette in the garage is mine or the money in the bank is mine but Nicole truly is mine- well Heather's too but Heather ain't important in this topic at the moment.

"Shh, don't cry sweetie." I said softly as she began to make her pre-cry noises. "You just ate, why are you upset?" I asked sliding off the bed and heading out of the room before she started her crying fest.

I closed the door to her room and took a seat in the chair that was next to her crib. I started to rock her just to keep her quiet and make her sleepy so I could get to sleep.

"Your Mommy should be doin' this since I was out thuggin' huh?" I asked her with a small laugh. She only looked up at me with a confused look. "Your Daddy lets your Mommy sleep 'cause he's so nice." Just holding Nicole makes me feel like a completely different person- like the opposite of what I am.

"I wish I could go back to your age when Grandpa Trell would hold me like how I'm holdin' you." I let out a sigh and tried to force myself to remember the very very early memories when Dad would hold me and probably tell me inspirational things but I just couldn't remember and that started to break me down.

She made a bubbling noise and I saw a pool of spit come out of her mouth.

"Oh that's gross. We're havin' a close moment and you choose to just drool like a dog with rabies huh?" I let out a small chuckle and got up to grab a tissue out of the tissue box on the small dresser. Wiping up her mouth, I looked at the clock and saw I really needed to get to bed. "Good night little girl." I kissed her warm chubby cheek and set her down in her crib, turning on the little spinning thing that I personally wanted to get rid of but she seemed to like it.

I got back to the room and slipped off my shirt and shorts before hopping up on the bed. It felt good to just be in boxers and finally relax, lettin' everything just hang out. Heather was passed out asleep and I finally closed my eyes.

...only moments later for my phone to ring.

"You're gonna be bodied by 7:16 tomorrow morning." I growled into the phone.

"Do I get to choose my body bag at least? I want a red batman one." Varo said into the phone with a laugh.

"You're gettin' Robin now, what do you want?"