I Hate That You're Right

Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nicotine: I Hate That You're Right

~2 Weeks Later~
~Arlie P.O.V.~

"So your birthday is just a month away. You excited?" Ivette asked as I laid my head on her lap. Summer was always my favorite because it was hot weather and my birthday was right in the middle of summer.

"Yeah I'm excited. Another year older and another year I put to the past. Her hand running through my hair felt real good. Since being with Ivette, I've been a lot happier as a person. We haven't had any bullshit between us and it was just a nice relationship.

"Do you have any plans?" They involve you, my room, and us between the sheets.

"Yes but I ain't gonna tell you my birthday plans yet. I'm sure Lexis, Javier, and Varo got something in mind too." Birthday Shoot Up with BB guns. I already know and I'm prepared.

"Am I involved?"

"Of course you are." One of the best things about Lexis being in charge of IRG, is he doesn't make us go out and sell. He has other niggas for that and that means I can lay on Ivette's lap, under a tree doing absolutely nothing and still get money. That's what I loved.

"You know it's gonna start getting dark soon. Wanna come back to my house? My Mom is still at work." Why the hell we still sittin' here then?

"You know I'm game." I got up and helped her up next.

"I need to take a shower though." Girl, you know you're setting yourself up for some situation you know I can't be having. I could literally already feel the hot water against my back and her nails digging into my neck just because she aaid that one sentence.

"I'ma need one too. Share a shower 'cause we stay tryin' to save the environment." I said as our fingers intertwined and we began to walk in the direction of her house.

"Since when were you environmentally friendly-"

"Since you mentioned you needed a shower and the thoughts and feelings I got right now make me want to go green." She let out a laugh and I saw her cheeks turn a little pink. "Was it that funny it had you blush a little?" I asked looking down at her.

"It was really funny and it brought me back to the last time you and I shared a shower."

"It's cute how you're shy when it comes to sex." I sure as hell ain't. I stay wanting to try new things and such but she ain't like that which ain't a problem at all.

***

"I love the way your hair stick to your body like that." I said as I pulled her more under the water with me.

"I love seeing the water roll down your chest." She said reaching up to kiss me. Her hands were originally around my neck but she was lettin' 'em slide down a lot lower.

"You want another round? I thought two would be enough before you tapped out." I said kissing on her neck and up behind her ear.

"I'm not looking for another round. Believe me I did tap out but I just want a feel of what's mine." I peeped that 'what's mine', Ivette.

"We needa get out of the shower though. I 'ont know about you but my hands are prunin'." I said pulling away from her to turn off the shower. Cutting off the hot water, she clung to me which had me laugh. "Why you clung to me?"

"I'm cold and you're warm." Shaking my head, I peeled her off and reached to the counter, handing her a towel. "Thank you." I nodded and grabbed a towel for myself.

We were settled on her bed and she actually a split second away from knocking out. I don't blame her, I'm hella tired too but I gotta get home, she ain't got a lock on her door and the last thing we need is her Mom coming in here while I'm in Ivette's bed.