That Snitch Game Too Much On Point

Henny, Caffeine, Green & Nicotine: That Snitch Game Too Much On Point

~Heather P.O.V.~

I fluttered my eyes open and found myself wrapped around my Arlie. I watched his chest inhale and exhale slowly. He looked so at peace while he slept and that put a small smile on my face.

I scooted a little more closer, pulling my blanket up over my body some more. His naked body was radiating with warmth, that's what I needed at this point.

He became a little restless and started to move around a little bit before opening his eyes. I gave him a slight squeeze and looked up at him with a warm smile. He returned the gesture and wrapped his arms around me, giving that sense of security I always loved about him.

"You look like you slept well." I said breaking our moment of peaceful silence. His hands gently caressing my back was all the more soothing. I missed him so much, laying here with him only brought out all the good memories we had together.

"I did sleep well actually. You made me really put in work." A smirk appearing on his face. "You sleep good?" I nodded. "Good, well I'm outta here, I got shit to do today and you're not on my agenda. Bye Heather." He kissed my forehead before getting out of my bed and putting on his clothes.

"What the hell-"

"We 'ont go together. You started a situation last night and I had to get rid of it. I did, we're both satisfied and now I gotta make it up to my girlfriend."

"Arlie, you're just gonna leave me like-"

"Like the irrelevant cold heart-ed bitch that you are, by all means yes. So with that, stay off my number and have a good day." He chucked up the deuces ans grabbed his hat before exiting my room.

Getting up and throwing on a t shirt and shorts, I followed him out of my room and stopped him midway down the stairs.

"You can't just leave!" I protested. He looked at my hands that held his arm and then up at me.

"Who the hell says I can't? I do whatever I want anyways, why does your say make any difference?"

"Because I love you-"

"If you loved me, you'd let me go so I can meet up with my niggas the shower, toothpaste, toothbrush, and deodorant." He said as he pulled his arm free.

"Arlie!"

"What is with all you females constantly yelling my name? God damn, making me want to drop that name and pick up a new one. I'm out, you do you and leave me alone." He proceeded down the small amount of stairs and walked out the front door, closing it behind him.

I carried myself back up to my room and grabbed my phone, dialing Tanya's number, I pressed the phone to my ear.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked with a yawn.

"Arlie is what's up."

"What happened now?"

"He came over last night after a few weeks of us not even talking, spent the night, and just up and left me like some one night stand."

"So then just talk to him and ask him out if you really like him and see him more than just some guy you hook up with."

"He's with that one whore Ivette." I rolled my eyes me mentally and nearly cringed at the thought of her. I don't know what he sees in her at all. If anything she's his complete opposite.

"Forget that idea. Well I guess you're out of luck unless you get them to break up or you convince him to go back to you." That just sparked an idea.