16-Work

(A/N Sorry I'm in a rush to finish this now. I just had a new idea for a fanfic. And I don't like having to wright 2 stores at once. So I will be wrighting a lot.)

After Tamaki, and Haruhi let Kyoya, and Takashi tried to.

"Why don't you guy's stay the night, I've been missing you these last few years..." I said going quiet at the end.

"Sure, but where do you want us to sleep?" Kyoya asked.

"Well one of you can sleep in the guest room. The other can stay in my room."

"You mean sleep in YOUR bed with YOU?" Takashi asked macking it clear it was weird.

"No no no, I'll stay on the couch."

"No we can't do that. It's you room in your house." Kyoya said.

"No it's fine. I don't sleep much anymore anyway."

"Why's that?" Kyoya asked.

"It's nothing really. Now I'll show you to your room's." I said, "And I have work soon so I may be back around 1."

"Okay." They both said.

"The kids should be asleep so you will be fine." I said as I show Kyoya his room, "I hope you don't mind that it's my room. You guy's can switch if you want."

"No it's fine." Kyoya said while walking in.

I show Takashi ware he will be stayimg, and go to get my clothes out of my room. I knock on the door.

"Come on in." Kyoya said.

"Just need to get some thing's sorry."

"It's fine." Kyoya said softly.

" Kyoya said softly

(Your outfit)

*Time Skip*

I was a singer like I always wanted to be. I was about to go on when I saw the lights about to. I walk out as soon as they do. The crowed cheering, and cameras filming. I felt a bit better now. I turn my head piece on.

"Hey hey hey! How y'all 'doin tonight!" I yelled.

"Yeah! Y/N! Yes!" Was all I could hear over the screams.

"So I hope you enjoy the song's I picked! I just want to remind you all I am not the main person today! Witch means I only got to pick 3 song's!" I yelled to all of the fan's.

"No! We want more! WHY!" Was what I mostly heard.

"Well lets get this show started!"

As the song went on and my back up boy's had to sing. Before they came out the light's went dark. The second they came on the where out. I did my dancing while they did there's.

"YEAH! WOOHOO! YEAH!" Came from the crowd.

After the song I said, "Did you guy's like that one?!"

I heard cheers from the audience after I said it. I take a sip of water. Then I get back over to my spot I was in.

"Yeah thought you guy's would! It's a oldy but a goody!" I say as people start to laugh, "Hope you like the next song!"

After the song I look out to the crowd, "You guy's want to know why I wroght this song!?"

I heard yeses from them so I sat down on a piano stoll, "Well after the 2 people I loved left I wroght it! We had 4 kid's when I was only 15 one was 16 and the other 17! They left a few months after we just got back together! I was torn abart! Started to cut! Evan the kid's saw it! There the only reason I stoped!"

I stoped for a minute then heard sad things then went back to talking.

"It was hard! And I felt alone! I had to try and find thing's to help me! But the kid's help more then they know!"

I got up, and walked to the spot I was in before, "Now this song is new! And it's also true! Hope you enjoy!"

I smile to the crowd, "Thank you all for coming! That was It for me, but hope you like all the others!"

I walk off the stage. I smile at my manager, "I need to go. Kids at home, and we have people over."

She gave me the okay as I hand her my head set. I smile, and run off.

*Time Skip*

I got home, and changed. I had my P.J's on ready to try and sleep. It was going to be a long night of nightmares.

(Thank you all for reading. I am going to try and at lest post once a day so hope you like it.)