12-Gone?!

It's been a few week's since the bulling started. It's been better since Takishi has been with me more at school. Kyoya has been busy doing some thing's, buy we still hang out sometimes.

I was on my way to the host club today. It's been awhile since I went. I havent seen Takishi, or Kyoya for a few day's.

When I got to the club room Tamaki looked at me then to the floor.

"Is something wrong Tamaki?" I asked.

He looked up at me and started to cry, "I'm sorry Y/N."

"Tamaki are you okay? Why are you sorry?"

"Well Y/N, it's about kyoya, and Takishi." Haruhi said.

"Are they okay?"

"Yes," kouro said.

"But they are gone." Hikaru said.

"What do you mean they are gone?" I asked about to cry.

"Well..." Tamaki started, "They left for America today. They have to do some thing's there."

I started to cry, "When will they be back?"

"We don't know..." Honey said.

I ran out of the room crying. 'Why dident they tell me? Do they not love me anymore?' I asked myself.

I got out my phone and opened a group chat.

Y/N: Hey. Why dident you tell me?

Takishi: Tell you what?

Kyoya: Yeah?

Y/N: That you where leaving?

°Kyoya left group chat°

Y/N: Why did Kyoya leave the chat?

°Takishi left group chat°

I put my phone down, and started to cry. I went to my baby's room. I looked at them all. They all looked happy. Toby smiled at me with his cute face. I started to cry more.

When they feel asleep I walked to the bathroom. I pulled out my pocket knife that I had. I cut my arm a few times. It stung, but I was trying to be strong.

I tuck some bandages from my room. I wrapped my arm's so they would stop bleeding. Then I went to sleep.

*Morning*

When I got up my aunt was in the kid's room.

"Hey aunt Jade." I said.

"Hello darling."

"Are you going to watch the kid's today?"

"Yes I am so get ready, and get going." She said.

Most of my clothes where in the laundry. And I dident habe my uniform. It got spit up, and other stuff on it.

I knew the host club was going to have a after school party. So I put a dress in my bag.

 So I put a dress in my bag