11-Bully

When we got back home from the beach I was happy. Not that I dident like it. I just wanted to get home. I sat in my room after I feed, and got the kid's to nap.

I had school tomorrow which made me a little upset. I dident really have friends. Even though I was a nice person no one really liked to hang out with me.

I was just walking down the hall when I slipped. I saw something on the ground by me. It was a plastic bag. And I slipped on it.

One girl came up to me and said, "Look we have a clumsy loser over hear."

I just got up, and walked away. 'Like I need some bully's in my life.' I thought.

I got to the club room. I walk in to be hugged by Tamaki. I smile at him, and hug him back. When he let go he asked, "Why are you here?"

"Well I just got bored so I came here. Should I leave?" I asked.

"No it's fine." He said.

I sat down on a chair only to see girl's stare at me. I look down at my hands that where on my lap. I almost start to cry.

I got up, and walked out. One girl followed me. She grabbed my wrist. I turn to her tears in my eye's. She through me to the ground.

"Why do you think they like you? It's clear they only hang out with you because you are a teen mom." The girl said.

"That's a lie." I said.

"No it isent they just pity you. So just back off and let us have them!"

I got up, and ran away.

*Takishi's  POV*

I saw Y/N walk out looking down. I saw a girl follow so I did to. I see the girl grab her Y/N wrist.i smile a little thinking she was helping.

I hear the girl telling you lie's. I see Y/N get up, and run away. I run after her to see her crying in the garden.

"She was lying." I said.

She looked up to me and said, "I know, but it still hurts."

"If it happens again tell me, or Kyoya. Okay?"

"Okay."

I walk to her, get by her and hug her. She hugged me back letting out loud cry's. I hug her tighter wishing I knew why people hate her.

(A/N Havent done one of these in a while. Sorry for not posting I have been watching anime a lot lately-all new one's. And sorry I may not post a lot but I will try.)