𝖨𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖮𝖣𝖴𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭

ꗃ ⦂ 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄. . . . ▰ ▰ ▰
𝖳𝖤𝖤𝖭 𝖶𝖮𝖫𝖥 𝗑 𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳.

❃↷ ˊ- ❝ 𝖓𝖔 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖑 𝖎𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖓𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 ❞

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Alissa Argent knew from the moment her mother died that she would never be the same girl she was. Her whole world was turned upside the day her father called her to tell her. She had never recovered from it. The wounds would stay open as long as she stayed in the small town of Beacon Hills.
The death of her fraternal twin sister, was what threw her off the edge. Losing your other half felt like a whole part of her was ripped out and taken. A part that she would never restore.

The town had brought her nothing but bad luck that she decided to finally leave. She didn't want to go too far but she also didn't want to be too near. So, she moved to Washington, Fork where her mother's brother, Charlie Swan lived. The man she almost never saw but she still remembered him to be the sweet and caring but also funny uncle.
The girl just wanted her final year to be peaceful, no more supernatural creatures and no more deaths. Alissa wanted to be a normal teenager for once. She made herself a promise that she will enjoy the small town that had no supernatural involvement at all.
The huntress didn't expect to end up in the middle of a war between vampires and wolves.

And she definitely didn't expect to fall for another werewolf, but she knew this time it would different.

°✧。─── °✧。─── °✧。

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍Æ
/ˌdramədəs pərˈsōnē ˌ/
❨ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 ❩

☆ ────── ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖠 𝖠𝖱𝖦𝖤𝖭𝖳

𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗒𝗍𝗈𝗇.

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━