Afterwards,

Dust and Killer both sat on the same couch in the living room. One is reading a book, the other scrolling through his phone. 

Though the four other skeletons were eyeing them. 

Dust finally took notice and looks up from his book with a nervous smile ''Eheh... did something happen or...?'' He asks, Cross scoffed ''You two did something. Not something happened. You know, It was really... REALLY Hard to sleep last night.''  He blushes and looks away, crossing his arms.

''I never knew you'd make someone go that loud, Dust.'' Horror says laughing. Nightmare chuckles ''The bedrooms are not soundproof, Dust. Every other room is soundproof.'' He grins. Error giggles ''You know other alphas and omegas can sense if another duo is mating right?'' 

Killer blushes and slams his hands onto his face. Dust laughed nervously ''Eheheh... Was it like that...?''

''IT WAS.'' Cross adds before his phone rang, he answers it and excuses himself from the group. But that didn't remove the topic that was going on right now.

''S-So... It's the two of you now?'' Error smiles at Killer who glances at him before nodding slowly ''Cute~!'' He stands up from Nightmare's lap and grabs Killer off the couch ''Let's have a talk in my room! There's gonna be alot for me to say!'' 

''Like what?!'' Killer yells before being pulled upstairs. Horror looks at the two before standing up ''I uh... I need to go.'' He says before leaving.

Nightmare sighed and moves over to sit next to Dust ''Omegas. They can be really odd.'' He laughs and Dust does the same ''I mean... Killer is sort of... tsundere towards me. And he's a huge mood really.'' Dust mumbles. 

''Oh please. You think Error isn't tsundere? I mean, he was before we did it but meh. Seems like he turned more of a feminist now.'' Nightmare jokes which Dust looks away from him and glanced at Horror and Cross.

Cross seemed to be talkative to whoever he was on the phone with. He also was smiling while talking.

''Wonder who you are talking to to make you smile like that...'' Dust mumbles

Horror seems like he wanted to do something but just can't. 

That was, before Dust eyed something that Horror held. It was a small pink box. 

He grins before murmuring ''You thinking of doing something there, Horror?''

''Eh? What was that?'' Nightmare stops talking and looks at Dust who shrugs ''Nah. That was nothing. Tell me more of whatever.''