Do it with me~

''K-Killer... If you keep this up i'll give in to my instincts--'' Dust tried to push him away. His thoughts were slowly taking over him. Killer did not cease from his doings, he kept licking Dust's face all over. Like a cat.

''D-Damn it.'' He was blinking and trying to maintain himself, one of his eyes turned into a dot for a moment but Dust gasped giving him a bit of composure to himself.

But slowly yet surely, Dust's hand had changed from pushing him off, and into embracing him. His hands going behind Killer ''F-Fucking hell... Killer-''

Killer kissed Dust deeply, cutting him off.

This was enough. Dust snapped, his eyes turning into red and blue dots. His hands going into Killer's shorts. Killer gasped and pulled away from him, moaning.

''You really should know when to listen when someone says no.'' Dust scowled pushing Killer onto the bed, Him now on top of the omega. Killer smirked desperate ''Do it with mee~'' He said slowly and seductively. 

A purple glow was shown in Dust's crotch. Killer stared at it while licking his lips. He was also trying to grind himself onto him. Dust grinned "So desperate huh?"

Killer's shorts were pulled off him. Showing his red ectobody. Dust surveyed his bottom. Looking at his slit that dripped of precum. Killer raised one of his legs up and hugged it to his body. Giving Dust a clear view.

"What are you w-waiting for...?" 

Something inside Dust clicked. He pulled his own shorts down, showing his pruple glowing dick. Killer stared at it surprised yet desperately. Was he really this big...?

''mmmHHM!'' Killer had his head back in pure bliss. Dust had shoved his entire length into him. 

A tear came down Killer's cheek and Dust chuckled while  kissing his cheek ''Its alright~ Feels good eh?'' He says, Killer nods slowly.

Dust started moving shortly after, Killer had his eyes half closed from the immense pleasure. Dust groaned while keeping the pace.

''T...That's... so good...'' Killer moaned drooling. Dust smirked and picked up the pace. This also made the others moaning quicken and sound surprised "Ah-mhmm...." Killer bit the covers of the bed.

Dust groaned "Don't try making me clean that up too." He started to go faster "Though I'll be glad to clean up something else though~"

A knot that was already starting to form had gotten tighter for Killer. He bit onto the covers even harder. Moaning loudly. Dust laughed ''You are enjoying this as much as I am, eh?'' He puts his face closer to the others and started to lick his collarbone ''Especially this part~''

Killer widened his eyes, knowing what was going to happen.

''D-Dust-- Wait... AH!'' Dust started to go faster, Killer's knot that was there was now tightening. He was about to cum. Killer moaned as the other did his part. 

''Mhm... I'm about to cum inside of you Killer... But one more thing before I do...'' Dust grunted thrusting one more time and bit onto Killer's collarbone, making Killer jolt up from the giant wave of sudden pleasure which made him cum too.

Killer panted feeling hot liquid enter him. But instead of Dust pulling out, he just pushes in once more. Killer blinks, regaining his thoughts and tried to push Dust away ''T-too much!'' He stutters before giving up and cried ''t-too much...'' he mumbles before Dust pulled out of him.

Dust huffed and hugs Killer, now getting a hold of himself ''You... you wanted me... to do this... with you...'' He mumbles licking the bite mark on his shoulder. Killer took a deep breath ''I-It's not like I wanted to... dumbass...!'' Killer scoffed, his ectobody now disappearing.

''You know... when omegas are in heat they tend to become honest with themselves and do what they truly desire... and since it was you who came to me...'' Dust smiled before kissing him ''I've also wanted to claim you for myself so that I can show my love daily~. I've had that idea for quite some time since i've laid my eyes on you.'' He cooed after pulling away. Killer blushes huffing and looks away.

''I... I love you, Dust...'' Killer mumbles and Dust laughs before hugging him ''Love you too, Killer.'' He responds which made Killer smile before he cried.

''Eh? Why are you crying?'' Dust asks jokingly. 

''L-Leave me alone...'' 

''You are such a mood, you know that right?''

. . .