Asking around

"H-Huh? Where'd this come from, Killer...?" Blue blushed brightly. Killer snorted blushing as well, looking at him "Peculiar question I know. But it's pretty simple to answer right...?" 

The two of them stood by Blue's doorstep.

"It's e-easy to ask, not to answer. Killer." Blue corrected him, Killer shrugged "I still want to know. Red and you must have done it already during your heat, right?"

Blue blushed even brighter "Y-Yeah... But you don't have to point that out..." Killer snorted from his sayings. But instantly had that serious look on his face.

Blue looked away before answering "R-Red is really rough with me during my heat... And any other day he feels like doing it with me. But it does feel good... It may seem painful, but after a moment it just goes away. Brr." He started to hug himself.

Killer nodded "So uh, it feels good?" He commented and Blue laughed standing properly "Y-Yeah! That's pretty much it! Uh. Is that all? Do you want some tea?" He said embarrassed, Killer shook his head "That was all. Maybe--"

"Blue! Where the fuck are you?!" Yelled someone with a deep voice from inside his house, Killer perked an eyebrow in curiousness which made Blue blush "Uh, I have to go... See you later!" Blue ran inside his house closing and locking the door.

Killer blushed looking down "Hmm. So it feels good? I'll ask two more before being sure." 

. . . 

"Oh hello there Killer!" Dream greeted him, opening his door. Killer stood at the doorway, not like he wanted to go in. But all he was here for was a quite erotic question to be answered.

"Hi there Dream." Killer waved his hand plainly. Dream perked an eyebrow "Is something wrong? You know, if it's a problem I'm happy to talk about it inside. Us omegas stick together!" He smiled widely and Killer snorted "It's not a problem, but it is a question. Just need your answer on it."

'Wait, has Dream even done it with anyone...?' He doesn't seem like the type of person to do it with someone...' Killer thought before Dream nodded "Sure, I'll answer it. What is it anyway?''

Killer paused for a moment before opening his mouth "What's the feeling of doing it with someone, during your heat I mean."

Dream blushed yellow and smiled embarrassed "W-W-Wha? S-sorry did I hear that correctly?" He asked surprised.

Killer nodded, Dream looked down "W-Well... I've done it with Ink once... But that was last month. Then again it felt really, really good to be done. At first, I was scared to do it, but I sorta changed my mind midway. hHHuh too much impure thoughts! Did Ink even enjoy...? aaaaa and my heat is even coming this week." Dream covered his face blushing.

"Uh-Huh. Thanks, Dream." Killer grinned patting his back "and uh, I'm sure that Ink liked it. Maybe you should ask him about it?" Killer blushed lightly which made Dream blush even more, Killer laughed before turning around but Dream stopped him by grabbing his arm ''One question, I've heard that my brother has a partner now... Who is it?''

Killer had a poker face before looking away embarrassed ''It's Error. He's his mate.'' Dream awed ''So it's him, you know... I thought it was you. Considering you'd ask me something like this...'' Dream mumbled before Killer walked off not responding.

"Again, thanks for the answer! Good luck on your heat!" 

''Y-You don't have to mention that!'' Dream yelled at him before he turned tail. Leaving Dream.

. . .

''So... Lust is left...?'' Killer mumbled in front of his door. Looking up and down, maybe this was a bad idea, its pretty obvious that Lust would know something.

''He'd know pretty much everything if it involves mating...'' Killer knocked, for him if it came from Lust, then the information would be pretty reliable considering he does it a lot.

''Yes? Im not available right now--'' Lust opened his door saying but cut himself off when he saw Killer ''Why hello there, Killer!'' Lust hugged him and let go after a moment, Killer smiled ''How's life treating you?'' He asked and Lust nodded ''Pretty good. I heard from Horror that Error become Nightmare's mate. How did that happen exactly?''

''I uh, sorta used his pills up last week and uh. Well, he went into heat without them and uh. Nightmare got him.'' Killer murmured and Lust nodded ''Ah I see. But he did accept it willingly right? No force in his choice?'' Lust said which made Killer even more guilty ''He did accept him. Nothing else.'' Killer answered.

Lust shrugged ''Okay then. Do you need anything? We can talk inside if you want to.'' Lust suggested and Killer shook his head ''You said you were busy awhile ago, Its just a question consisting of doing it with someone--''

''yOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.'' Lust ushered him inside, Killer didn't really retaliate and just sat on his couch in the living room right after going in.

Lust sat across him on his own couch while he placed two cups on the table in front of them. Both filled with coffee. Killer thanked him and took a sip, its milky flavor was noticeable and great.

''So, continue with that question of yours.'' Lust said so sincerely which made Killer snort ''You say this like you're an expert at this.'' 

''Sweetie, its because I am.'' Lust responded laughing. Killer chuckled in return before saying ''What does it feel like to do it with someone?'' 

Lust clicked his tongue ''Hmm. Well, I'd say it would feel great. I have a lot to say. But the main question is WHO do you want to do it with?'' 

Killer blinked before taking the question in and blushed red ''I Uh-- Uh... Its... Its Dust.'' 

Lust grinned devilishly before standing in front of him

 ''If that's so, I quite a novel to say. This will prepare you! Though this might take a while.''