Chapter 21- Kept Secrets

Before this chapter beings, I want to thank you all for 4K views! You have really helped this story grow and it wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys! This chapter is kinda short but I hope y'all enjoy! :D

(Third Person POV)

Russia and America sat on the couch in total silence, Rus glanced over at America and to his surprise, the American was sitting up straight as if he was proud of himself. 'Does he still think this was the best decision?' Russia asked himself.

"Are you proud of yourself or something? You just got kicked out of your house, without almost any of your belongings might I add," The Russian's tone sounded irritated.

"I'm aware of that, and yes I am proud of myself. I just told my jerk of a dad that I'm gay! Something that I've been terrified to tell him for months!" America sat up even straighter as he spoke. Russia rolled his eyes, 'Does he not realize how big of a deal this is?!' he thought.

"Ame, haven't you thought about where you're going to stay?" At these words, America tipped his head.

"A-Aren't I staying with you?"

"I... I suppose you could but... I'm not the only one who lives in this house America. I have to see what my siblings think... I can't just make these sorts of decisions on my own..." America sighed at the uncertainty in Russia's voice.

"I get it... you don't want me here... I wouldn't either with all the problems I cause..."

"Now you're just talking nonsense! Of course I want you here, I love you! But my siblings need to have a saying in it too. Let's see... Belarus seems to take a liking to you and Kazakhstan thinks you're alright but Ukraine is still upset with me and you." Russia explained.

"She'll suck it up!" Ame chuckled. Russia smiled at him, 'How can he be so happy at such a serious time?' He thought. Rus chuckled though and the two waited for Russia's siblings to return.

(Time Skip and America's POV)

After about a good 30 minutes Kazakhstan walked through the door, he seemed startled to see me.

"Oh... was I... interrupting something?" He asked nervously.

"No, not at all," Russia replied, "In fact, we were waiting for you..." Kazakhstan tipped his head puzzled. "вы видите (You see)... America got kicked out of his house and he's got nowhere to go. So~ I was wondering if it was okay with you that he could stay here for a little while?" I could tell Rus was trying not to sound too demanding while he spoke.

"Sure, I don't mind," Kazakhstan shrugged his shoulders, "A bit out of the blue but he's pretty cool," I smiled at him gratefully, now it was up to Belarus and Ukraine to decide if I was going to stay or not. They came home about 10 minutes later.

"What's he doing here!?" Ukraine growled. Russia then proceeded to tell them about me getting kicked out and everything,

"I'm just making sure it's alright with you if he stays."

"Of course he can stay, for as long as he likes!" Belarus gave me a sweet smile.

"Well I, on the other hand, don't want him here!" Ukraine butted in. "Have you all forgotten that this American was the one who killed our father!?"

"THERE IS NO NEED TO BRING ПАПА (DAD) INTO THIS!" Russia shot up from where he sat on the couch. I jumped out of surprise, Rus never burst out like that. "WE GET IT UKRAINE! AMERICA KILLED OUR FATHER, BIG DEAL! IT WAS A WAR! ONE OF THEM HAD TO DIE!" Russia huffed with anger when he finished, his face was red and it looked as if he was ready to start yelling again.

"It's okay Ruski, relax..." I said grabbing his hand. Russia looked back at me and sat down, he was beginning to calm down. "Come on Ukraine, I promise you won't even know I'm here..."

"No! That's my final answer! Now get out!" Uki growled. Russia then glared at her angrily.

"Me, Bel, and Kazakhstan want him to stay so he's staying!" He snapped. Ukraine rolled her eyes in annoyance and stormed up the stairs to her room.

"It seems like my stay is causing more trouble than it's worth... maybe I should-"

"It's fine Ame. Ukraine is just stubborn, she'll get over it." Russia said, cutting me off.

(New Zealand's POV)

When Russia and America left the house dad threw a fit! He started yelling and threw things around the room.

"What did I do wrong while raising him!? What did I do to end up with a son like him!?" He shouted.
"Well, I can't say you were the best parent... I mean... who goes to war with their own son?" Canada snarled, I shook my head at him, telling him to knock it off. "I'm just saying if you really want a perfect family then you should stop throwing this little pity party of yours. I know you miss Australia and we do too but you don't see us drinking until we pass out..." Maple's voice was incredibly calm. Dad spun around and glared at him with eyes that almost seemed red.

"Shut your mouth you stupid Canadian! Don't think for a second that I have a problem with kicking you out as well!" Dad snapped. Canada jumped at this comment, he then tightened his hand into a fist.

"Maple don't say or do anything, please. It'll only make things worse!" I said grabbing his arm. He looked down at me and snarled but obeyed, Canada hated being insulted and not being able to say anything back. Dad continued to throw things around and all we could do was stand a watch for if we tried to interfere he would just shout at us. I went up to my room and called America, just to make sure he was alright, he picked up faster than I expected.

"Hey Kiwi," He said calmly.

"America! Are you alright!? Where are you?!" I asked frantically. Ame, to my surprise, chuckled. This wasn't something to be laughing about!

"I'm fine New Zealand, I'm staying with Russia for the time being."

"Ame... I am so sorry this happened... I should have said something but I-" America cut me off.

"There is no reason for you to apologize, I knew what I was doing when I confessed. I was perfectly aware that dad was going to kick me out but I also know that he's going to accept me back at some point."

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"He's lost one son already... there's no way that he's ready to lose another," It was like America had this whole thing planned out from start to finish. How long has he been planning this is the question and how come Russia didn't know about it? I just had to know!

"Did you plan this out or something and did Russia know about it?" I asked. America sighed,

"Yes... I started thinking about it about a month ago and no I never told Russia. He was supposed to be just as surprised as dad was..."

"Wait you planned this for over a month and you never told me?!" Russia's voice sounded from the phone as well.

"No Russia I promise I was going to but-" America got cut off.

"I thought we promised to never keep secrets from each other! How can I trust you America!?"

"Russia please relax! Kiwi I'll call you back later ..." America hung up and I sat there in shock. Russia sounded really angry and I hope there won't be a problem between them now...