Chapter 8- Germany's Revenge

(Third Person POV)

About a month had gone by and America and Russia were nearly inseparable, it was known to the whole school that they were friends. Though as their friendship grew, so did Germany's jealousy. He'd tried several times to get Russia's attention but the Russian would always choose America over Germany any day.

"Ruski! Why won't you talk to me?!" The German whined.

"I'm not going to tell you again; stop calling me that!" Russia snapped, "And it's not like I'm ignoring you... I'm just busy..."

"With what!? Hovering over America?" Germany raised one eyebrow. Rus could feel the fury building up inside him,

"I'm not hovering over anyone! Look Germany..." Russia paused to collect his thoughts... "I know we were together at one point and I know that you still love me... but... I-I still wanna be your friend but I like America now. Please understand..." Germany looked towards to ground not wanting to meet Russia's gaze. "We're still friends да?"

"Ja..." (Yes...) The German replied grimly before turning away, 'I'll make that American pay...' He thought to himself.

America walked down the hall trying to get to his next class. He was lost in his own thoughts, when he heard someone call his name.

"AMERIKA!" The person repeated. Ame looked up to see Germany standing at the other side of the hall. He was panting and he looked furious. Without warning, Germany charged toward America, he tackled Ame, pinning him to the ground. America thrust himself forward, pushing the German away with eas.

"Wh-What is wrong with you!?" America shouted getting up from the floor. Germany got up as well.

"YOU! YOU STOLE RUSSIA FROM ME!!! Y-YOU TOOK THE ONE I LOVE!!!" He yelled, his face was almost red with anger. Before Ame could reply murmurs spread throughout the hallway.

"So uncool America..." One voice whispered, "I thought you were better than that!" Scoffed another. America shot angered glares around him.

"Russia told me that you two were never a thing! So stop lying!" Germany walked closer to Ame, he raised his hand to slap the American but someone caught it in mid-air. Germany whirled around and backed up when he saw who it was.

"Ru-Russland?! I-I was just I-"

"If you lay one finger on him... I will snap your neck..." The Russians voice was stern and he looked Germany dead in the eye.

"I'll get you back for this Amerika! So watch your back!" The German yelled before turning and running from the scene. "С тобой все в порядке?" (Are you alright?) America nodded. "I'm so~ sorry about that... I told him that I just wanted to be friends and then he-"

"No, it's not your fault... he's obviously got some problems..." America interrupted.

(Time skip)

After school, Ame had just finished helping his P.E. teacher put away the dodgeballs (It wasn't a punishment, he asked to...) when he saw Ireland in the cafeteria struggling to carry out huge trash bags into the dumpsters outside of the school. America ran over to him,

"Hey! Let me help you..." Ireland looked up him, a big smile crossing his face.

"ah, go raibh maith agat go mór!" (Ah, Thank you very much!) America grabbed one of the trash bags and threw it over his shoulder, he almost fell under its weight. "Cúramach, tá sé trom," (Careful, it's heavy) Ireland stated.

"Now you tell me..." Ame scoffed. Ireland chuckled, grabbing a bag of his own. Together they haled the trach out to the back of the school. It took a while but they managed to get it all there right before sunset.

"tá fós ar chlé mála... Thig liom é a fháil, is féidir leat dul abhaile." (There's still one bag left... I can get it, you can go home.) America shook his head.

"Nah, I can get it, you said you were really busy anyway..."

"go raibh maith agat as Meiriceá," (Thank you America) Ireland said turning away. 'He's never been the type to speak English much...' Ame thought going back into the school to get the final bag of trash. He threw it into the dumpster and was on his way to leave when he heard footsteps behind him. He whirled around only to have a fist to the nose. America stumbled backward, his nose already streaming with blood. Once he had gathered himself up Ame looked ahead of him to the person that had punched him. It was getting darker by the minute and the face of America's attacker was hidden under the shadows.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" He shouted to the person.

"I told you I'd get you back..." America knew who it was already.

"Look Germany I know you love Russia, but he doesn't like you anymore! Please just understand that!" Ame didn't want to fight Germany, but if he had to, he would.

"Nein! (No!) You stole him from me and I want him back!" Germany demanded. America felt a flash of anger surge through him.

"Russia is not an item to be owned! He's a person y'know! He's not yours or mine!" He snapped. At these words, Germany ran the American but Ame moved out of the way quickly. "Stop! You're going to hurt yourself this way!"

"I don't need you to worry about my safety!" The German turned around and ran at America again. As Germany reached him America picked him up and threw him onto the concrete holding Germany down with his foot.

"Just stop, you're not going to win..." America's tone was calmer than he expected. He let Germany get up only to find fear clouding the German's eyes, this gave Ame a sense of power. "Now don't come near me or Russia again!" Germany nodded and ran. Just then America's phone rang, it was Canada. "Hello?"

"Bro where are you? Mom's been worried sick and Aussie's already gone off to think you're dead..." Canada told him.

"Sorry... I was just helping the teachers with something... I'll be home in ten minutes," America said before hanging up.

(TIME SKIP again)

When Ame walked through the door France hugged him so tight he could barely breathe.

"Oh Amérique! I was so worried about you!"

"I stayed after school for another hour or two, I'm fine!" America told his mother.

"See I told you he wasn't dead!" New Zealand scoffed.

"Well, who knows what could have happened to him mate!" Australia retorted, "Oh and by the way... what happened to your nose? Did you get in a fight or something mate?" Aussie suddenly turned his attention to America.

"No, I just tripped an hit my nose on the floor..." Ame shrugged trying to make it seem like no big deal.

"Seems like something that would happen to you..." New Zealand joked.