Form

I will accept eight people into this story. Basically, first come first serve. You can be an Aviad, a regular human, or even a VOID employee if you want. I'll allow basically anything you can come up with other than Dualiads or Trialiads.

Below is the application form! Most things should be straightforward but I have descriptions of what I thought was necessary and an example form of a para of mine who may be a side character in the story. I also may or may not put in my own parame depending on whether I feel it will serve the story. (If you don't know what a para or parame is, a para is any character inside a paracosm, and a parame is the para I daydream myself as, or who represents me inside the daydream plot.)

Full Name:

Nicknames (optional):

Age (if you are an Aviad, must be a teenager or young adult):

Gender:

Sexual Orientation:

Birthday (optional):

Face Claim and/or Description of Appearance: You can give just a face claim, just a description of what they look like (and whether or not you want me to find you a face claim), or both. If you want, you can also describe other parts of their appearance, like how they dress. 

Family: 

Personality: Can be as detailed or vague as you like; if it is more vague, I may fill in the gaps on my own

Backstory: This may be subject to minor changes if I decide it fits the story better in a different way, but I'll let you know before I change anything.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Love Interest (yes or no): If it is a yes, I might pair you with another OC or a side character I write in. But I should warn you I'm trash at writing romance, you have been warned. 

Other:

Okay with your character being killed: Yes, no, or indifference

Tags: Anyone who you think would enjoy this!

[Only answer the following if you are an Aviad]

First Half (type of bird): Also put how their tattoos look when their wings are away if you want to, otherwise I'll decide for you. 

Second Half (type of animal):

Type of Aviad: Must be one of the six established types

Disclaimer: I may alter or add to your character to either fit the rules of my paracosm or to aid the progress of the story. If I do, which I might not, it will be minor changes, but I just wanted to let you know before I do it.

Example:

Full Name: Cora White

Nicknames : Kit (When she was very young; now it is rarely used)

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Birthday: November 12

Face Claim and/or Description of Appearance: Madison McLaughlin; average height, dark hair and eyes, pale skin

Family: Mother (Devon), father (Jim), and younger sister (Emmeline)

Personality: Cora is sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and is deeply concerned with the wellbeing of herself and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, she enjoys spending time exploring her own ideas and values, and is usually gently encouraging to others to do the same. She is creative and often artistic. She is always ready to help but never comes prepared; she is a generally disorganized person.

Backstory: Cora was raised in a middle class family in DC, only trying to pass school and struggling to keep up her social life in the midst of succeeding academically. She discovered her Aviad nature on a Saturday mall trip with her family. She experienced shoulder pains and a nearby Aviad, Cristina Perez-Sanchez, noticed her distress and brought her into the bathroom where her wings first emerged. She was horrified but Cristina explained everything to her and Cora is now safely in Cristina's flock. She continued going to school, but kept her school friends and Aviad friends separate. She hid her Aviad life  from everyone other than her flock, who she was very close to. 

Likes: Building things, music, spending time with people she loves, reading, and flying

Dislikes: Cold, homework, work in general actually, being ignored, being taken for granted, needles, exercising

Fears: Being alone, spiders

Love Interest: (I'm the author but pretend I'm not) Yes, I would like her to have a love interest

Other: Cora is always keeping an eye out for Aviads discovering themselves as she did, and is ready to pull someone aside and help them find their wings she way Cristina did for her

Okay with your character being killed: (I'm the author but if I wasn't this is how I would answer) I'm indifferent as to whether she lives or dies

Tags: (this part is your job, not mine!)

First Half: Flamingo; When her wings are away, they appear as tattoos that starts at her shoulder blades, but instead of extending over her biceps they go down to her lower back. 

Second Half: Black Cat

Type of Aviad: Bastet

You may submit forms in the comments, or if you prefer, you can pm me. If all spaces are filled but you are dying to become a part, pm me your character and I'll see if there's a place I can weave them in, but no promises. 

Number of main character spaces left: Closed unless you previously made a reservation. Sorry.