The Motherly Secrets

2075 August 1
EU has turned E2.0 into 5% of EU's population. Causing the rest to be afraid. US declares that its not their fault and its should be EU's fault because they were the ones to spread it. And that it was safe until the EU experimented on it.

President of the US sends scientists to help make a cure. Scientists have found a cure but it could risk E2.0 becoming stronger and evolve. So the President cancels the use of the medicine and made them create a better cure.

2075 August 2
Jessica has been wondering how her husband escaped and what was he hiding in the secret base. She has asked the Asian President of China if she could visit the area. The Chinese President denied her request because the area has been bombed with dangerous chemicals and that it could risk death around that area.

She had been trying to track the unknown area for years but only the Chinese know where it is. And invading territory could cause danger between US and Asia once more. She has been secretly keeping an area as well an area that has many secrets beneath and that only she and her parents knows about.

One day Jessica went to the area the area was called 108J. She hasn't been there since years she had already forgotten what was inside. She had come inside and was surprised of the amount of high technology was inside from modern recordings to modern weapons. She had seen an old poster of her and her family. She doesn't remember her dad's face because he had disappeared a long time back. She peels it off the wall seeing a weird looking tile she touches it and the entrance closes behind her back. A new gate opens leading to a room with light seeing an old corpse sitting on a chair faced at the screen with faces on it. She sees a record entitled "To my beloved daughter " she plays it on the computer.

A video recording of her dad talking appears in the screen saying.
"Dear Jessy you might be in room with a corpse right now. I have missed you so much. My boss is hunting for me i hid in here to be safe. If your here not with me just remember I'll always be here for you. I have a song to sing to you (sings a sad and meaningful song with a tired but great voice) thats the last you'll here from me. "

Jessica was crying
Jessica"Wait , why are they after you! Theres many questions i have. "

~Computer~
" That was a recording sis, you didn't think he was actually talking to you via Skype did you!"

Jessica "Wait!who are you?"
~Computer~
"Oh sorry my name is Elvin I was created by your father. To guide you. "
Jessica "What can you do?"
Elvin " I can possess any electronical device and was designed to act human like. "
Jessica " So you can come with me anywhere?"
Elvin"Yeah" (possess tiny baseball like drone that can fly.)
Jessica "Cool so why did my father create you again!"
Elvin " To guide you in the travel!"
Jessica "What travel?"
Elvin "A travel that can change humanity as it is."
-to be continued