The War 2

2075 May 9
The US is still protecting itself from Asia. Saying theres nothing to worry about because Ebola 2.0 is not spreading and that it's completely safe in the US.

The Asia responded saying they will not stop until they know they can trust the US. But the Asians keep infiltrating the US's territory without approval. Causing the war to continue.

Alicá joined the medical center to help the injured soldiers. While Harold is fighting against Asian soldiers. Jessica sent Harold a message saying "Harold, you should evacuate the area , a large group of soldiers are coming." Harold , without fear stayed in the area and fought against the soldiers killing a large wave with his teammates. When the area was clear they returned to their base with only 87/126 men.

He went to the medical center and recognized a face a face he could not forget, it was Angelica. He approached angrily and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. He was surprised of her beauty she was kinder than before. He asked for forgiveness as well as she did. As the two got to know each other they became friends.
Harold asked "How come you've changed?" She answered " I realized that life is to short and we should change while we still can.

Angelica asked for forgiveness from Alicá. Alicá forgave her and welcomed her with an open heart. Though they were ok Jessica was still angry and mad at Angelica. Causing her to separate Harold and Angelica's friendship.