Chapter 9: I guess this is goodbye?

Hey Guys! I'm Back! As what I told you before, there was a typhoon. Typhoon Hagupit (international name) or also known as Ruby in our country, is different from other typhoons because it lasted for I think three days and we had a three-day black out.

So... I'm telling you something about the trio. They aren't really flirts.. hahahhahhaha... I made that up. Actually, they are pretty nice.

Athena. The happy go lucky of the group. She's kind and sociable. Likes 5 Seconds of Summer's Calum Hood. And Cimorelli too.

Alicia. I don't know. She's fun to hang out with. And other blah blah blah.

Grace. I like her. She's a dancer. My teacher made fun about her that she's supposed to be a dancer in Japan.

Soo... my classmates read this story about them and they were so angry but its only a joke. I just laugh my butt off. Their faces were funny when they read the one about flirts hahhhhhah...

But really, I'm sorry. This story contains my life story with my classmates and some others I made up to make it look funny. I'm really sorry.

And the groups? I made it all up. They aren't bad like what I told you before. They are kind and nice.

And oh! There was this rumor in our class that I didn't want my classmates to write a story because I would say that they are copycats and no, that's not true. I know who made that up and I know that its all because of this story so I thought that I would just put an end to this so that there would be no trouble caused. So goodbye my dear readers. It was nice of you for reading this. I know I'm pathetic for doing this but its for the sake of our class.

So I guess this is goodbye?

No wait.

Hakuna Matata. Please remember this.

The End.