Chapter 3: Stories From The Past

Right now I'm in my house typing a new chapter for my story in Wattpad because we have no classes. The teachers were having a district meeting and that leaves us to this. So I have no story to tell you about my day because I'm not with my idiotic classmates today but I'll just tell you stories before I wrote this story.

Let's start with the day our teacher had a three day seminar and we were just left copying notes and writing an experiment activity. Once we were done writing English notes on our English time, we started playing, singing, and talking but after the seminar, our teacher got mad at us resulting to us all having a minus on Character Education.

Oh and let's not forget about when we had a free hour on the afternoon because our subject teacher was absent and everyone was in chaos but we had been copying notes. There was one question that popped on my head so I curiously asked Alexa.

"Hey Alexa? What are condoms? I've read it on Wattpad."

"I don't know." So it looks like she doesn't know. I'll just ask Nina because she has more vocabulary on words.

Nina was talking and laughing with Travis and I was like,Wait... I thought Travis was into Mae. Maybe the Mavis ship had sunken and the Navis ship had sailed off.

"Psstt...Nina....Nina..Nina. What are condoms?" So I just asked her directly because she won't stop laughing at what Travis and now, she is laughing her head off with Travis because of what I said and I thought, Huh? What's wrong with condoms?

I was just about to turn around to ask someone who is sane not insane like those two when Nina began to answer my question.

"Well, you know, condoms, used as a protection so that the girl who would , you already know what, won't be pregnant." I nodded slowly while Travis bursts into fits of laughter again for the third time. So yeah that's how I got the information about condoms and then after that Travis would make a joke about buying an extra large condoms.......

.

.

.

Another story I want to tell you readers is a daily thing me and my classmates do every afternoon well...not for me but for most of my classmates. It would always be like this,

I would enter the classroom in the afternoon after lunch and I would notice that I was too early so I did random things until the majority of my classmates have arrived. Lucas rounds the whole classroom until he arrived in my seat.

"Jace, do we have a homework on History?" He asks but instead of me, Harold who I was talking with answered.

"Uhhh....yes, we do." He lied through gritted teeth. Hahahahaha...you could have seen his face. Lucas turns away to ask my other classmates. I think he bought his lie.

"Your a bad liar, Harold," I laughed slightly and listened as my classmates did what Harold did to the ones who ask if there was a homework and they got alarmed but when they (luckily) asked the ones who answered them truthfully, we would laugh at how alarmed they got when they  thought that there was a homework and they hadn't answered it.

.

.

The fourth one is also about us being left answering a test and experiment on Science when the teacher accompanied five of my classmates on a contest in another place. I was sitted near the door leading to the CR because my seatmates tried to copy my answers and I'm so overprotective about them and besides if my classmates keeps copying my answers they would always depend on be and be independent but I'm mostly overprotective of my answers because they would get higher scores than I am (A/N: Are you sure they are all correct?) Why of course, I am. I was just finishing my test behind Julie and Diane's chairs and yes, I am sitting on the floor when Tricia was calling my name.

"Jace! Jace! Where are you?" Oh yeah. She can't see me through the chairs.

"I'm in here!" I have just finished answering and I got up to go back to my seat and put my things inside my bag before sitting on the floor. Kyla and Nina soon joined me talking about how they want to go with my teacher and those lucky classmates of mine. They now regretted why they didn't did their best to win the contest.

.

.

I was rolling around the floor while the whole classroom was trashed and the students inside it were a mess. There was a group at the corner consisted of the Alicia, Grace, Athena, and Tricia who were playing truth or dare and I kind of hated the way they play it because the truths are about crushes or something and the dares were to smell Kazimir, smell Mark's foot and something that has to do with boys. Eeewww......

While they are playing their own truth or dare, we played our own with Loui and those two I was talking to earlier but we ended it because it was boring and Nina was moping inside the CR.

After that day, our Math teacher who is the adviser of our neighbor class which is the Grade-V class. We were scolded and lectured here and there and the ones playing near the teacher's table which were the trio and Tricia and some of the boys were to write their reasons on a notebook given by the teacher while she has to go back from where they are yesterday with my five classmates again. In the end, we all got to write our reasons on the notebook because we agreed that everyone who was there made foolishness inside the classroom.
.
.
.
.
So that's it. I'm going to answer my homework now and sorry Alexa, I have your ballpen because when you were practicing yesterday, my ballpen run out of ink and I used yours but I forgot to give it back to you because you know that I forgot everything I did as a minute pass by. I am using this on my homework. I'll give it back to you tomorrow.