Chapter 2: A Day In The Living With These People.

After our 'singing session' as Travis likes to call it, the teacher gave us a surprise chapter test on English even though it was supposed to be on next week and the teacher is fuming about our immature attitudes and how we should be on the SPED class. I mean the special education for special children with disabilities. Our teacher is right. The teachers that we have been with from first grade up to now suffered our attitudes and lack of brains but we have something to contribute too. We got to wait for that. It may come after a thousand years.

"Exchange papers. You have gotten enough time to finish it." Loud groans erupted in our class but I'm happy to say, I wasn't one of them because I finished it fair and square. Perks of being a top student.

"Answer sentence number one, Mark." Mark stands up and got ready to answer. Like what I told you from the last chapter, he uses his intelligence well but not with this.

"The sentence need the----

"WRONG!"

"Oops.... I mean... The sentence needs.." he paused for a moment looking at our teacher for any corrections." The sentence needs the comparati-----" The answer was simple and he can't even answer it. Even a dumb person could. He is very careless with answering it.

"WRONG! Kyla, you help your classmate." I looked at Kyla. I know she could do it.

"The sentence needs the superlative degree of adjectives.."

"Because?" Our teacher always ask for a reason so that we could explain our answer and improve our comprehension.

"Because it compares the noun to other nouns."

Then the time traveled like a blur until the bell rang signaling for our all time favorite subject, Recess. Well that's what our teacher always says when the bell rang.

She says, " Okay now get ready for your next subject," I would be like Huh? We are free for the next thirty minutes. We don't have any subject in it. Maybe our teacher is going nuts. 

And our teacher then continued," Your all time favorite subject." Then I would be like Maybe she's hinting clues but I don't have any favorite subject and if I would have, it would be History. Our schedule for History is this afternoon then why would she say that?

"What subject?" Thank you, James. I thought I'm the only one who is confused.

"You know, Recess? Your favorite subject?" Oh Gosh. I thought there is another subject and then we wouldn't have any free time.

Now back to reality. I don't really like to go out to the canteen to buy food because I'm too lazy but I used to with my friends and now, I usually stay back and let someone buy me food who goes out while I enjoy the silence in the classroom with some of my classmates. I notice the bag of biscuits and other foods kids like to eat these days out of the corner of my eye. It belongs to the SPG officers (You know the students who manage the whole school like leaders that would help the school staffs.)

"Hey Alexa? Why didn't you sell these foods outside?" I ask the nearest SPG officer who stayed back like me which is the SPG president.

"I assigned Zachary to do it but he's too lazy for himself." I think Zachary heard because he then replied,

"I told I would do it but you said that I was lazy so I'm being lazy." The two lovebirds I mean two officers continued to argue on and on until I interjected.

"Okay, okay. I get it but you, my dear friend," I said refering to Zach." Shouldn't exactly do what others describe you to be and you," pointing at Alexa," Should be responsible and ask the other officers or you yourself to do it. So now can I buy a candy?" I paid for the candy ( A/N: She absolutely stole it.) HEY! I just said that I paid for it. ( A/N: Whatever you say, Jace.)

"Hey Jace! You haven't paid for the biscuit." (A/N: Told you so.) Hehehehehe but I did pay for it now.

Now that the foods were in here with me, my classmates thought that I was the seller but sad to say I wasn't. I now played the role of being the good girl I am. (A/N: You sure?) Of course, I am. And sold the foods to my classmates. There were still many foods left and I don't care because its not mine.

"Jace...Jace....Jace............. Jacquelyn!." I hate it when my classmates call me by my full name and not my nick name and I know the only person who keeps calling me that.

"What now, Alexa?" I demanded as I was still busy selling the foods to my classmates. They were now crowded around me waiting impatiently. Oh no. Wait. They aren't waiting but robbing. Not really because they already paid for it and now getting what they waited but what if some of them haven't and got more than they paid. Oh well...

"Give me your homework notebook." Oh. One thing about Alexa today is that she forgot to answer our homework because we had our Homework-free day yesterday and last Friday. I almost forgot about it but I remembered it the moment I was eating my breakfast this morning.

I tossed her my notebook and continued selling until none of them bothered me anymore. Yehey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We didn't do much in our Math class because our Math teacher has to go to another place with Mae and Nina while it leaves us to doing random things. I was talking to Alexa about Wattpad stories we read because we are Wattpad readers. Nina and Tricia are too but Nina wasn't here and Tricia was doing weird things with Kyla which I found amusing. Our voices were louder than we thought and when Alexa who is the next in rank to Mae took over and tried to shush their voices, their voices would slowly decrease until a single voice couldn't be heard but it would only last for a minute or two before they get back into talking. I usually laugh my head off when this happens because they thought that the teacher entered through the back door quietly.

Alexa talks about this Wattpad story and I always cut her off saying that the character died because my quote when reading a story or something is,'A good book doesn't have a happy ending' and I was right because before Nina went off she told us about how she cried last night because the girl and the boy from the Wattpad story she read died and it wasn't a happy ending like what she thought it would be.

We talked on and on about stories and dreams or what we would do in the future until the familiar voice of our teacher cuts our conversation.

"Louder! Until your voice would be heard in the principal's office." Our teacher warns us.

This is just a normal day in the living with these people. We would be so noisy when the teacher goes out then the teacher comes back quietly and we would be quiet because we are afraid that the teacher would be mad at us. This cycle goes on and on when the teacher goes out.

"Get your Science notebook. We will be copying notes." Sounds of murmurs emerged through the class as they get their Science notebook from their bags.

"I only said to get your Science notebooks out and you are already murmuring." Like always."James. give this to Mrs. Villejos." James stands up and gets the note from our teacher and went out to find Mrs. Villejos.

"Okay , who wants to write on the board?" Hands shot up as they were willing to write." Axel, you write this on the board."
.
.
.
.
.

We were writing this never ending lecture for who how long. Others were already talking to each other. Same old, same old days. 

"Has James returned?" Speaking of the devil, he had just returned.

"I haven't seen Mrs. Villejos in her room, ma'am." He says as he returns the note back to our teacher.

"She doesn't have a room. She's in the conference hall." He sighed before going out of the room to the conference hall to find Mrs. Villejos.

"Where is he going? Call him back!" Cara who is seated near the front door of our classrooms gets up and calls James back.

"James! James!" My classmates were muffled their laughs as James turns around and gets back inside our classroom.

"Where were you going?"

"Uhmm.... to Mrs. Villejos?"

"Without the note?" Oh yeah. He forgot that piece of paper.