Chapter 1

Hey everyone I hope you like it

_________________________________

Your POV

I just moved to Townsville since my parents wanted to live somewhere new. I went walking to see the city but then this red headed girl fell on top of me. "ow.. are you okay?" I asked. she rubbed her head and said "yeah sorry, you should go it's not safe" I nodded and looked up, I saw two other girls one with black hair and the other one with blond hair. I saw them fighting with these two boys. the red headed girl went back to fight this one boy. I was confused what was going on but I shrugged it off. I went back home and got my things ready for school tomorrow

~next day~

My alarm was going off so I turned it off. I get up to take a shower, so I can feel more awake. I got my things and headed to school. While I was walking I saw three boys coming out of the store. The owner of the store ran after them and yelled, "come back!" The boys were laughing and making weird faces, but then the blue one fell. "ow..." he rubs his head. I went up to him and asked, " hey are you okay?" I helped him up. he said," yeah" "You shouldn't take things that aren't yours." I said. "why do you care, it's not like they are your things." he said. The green one yelled, " Boomer stop talking to that girl and hurry up!" he stick his tongue out at me and ran off, I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone. "oh no, I'm going to be late" I ran to school. I got to school just in time and I walked around looking for the office to get my schedule. I accidentally bumped into this girl with a red bow. "sorry I was dozing off" I said and she replied with, "no it's okay, it happens to me all the time" she smiled. "do you know where the office is?" I asked. " yeah I'll take you there" she said. I smiled and followed her to the office. " thanks for helping me, my name is (y/n)" " you're welcome and my name is Blossom". we waved goodbye and I went in the office to the principles room. " um excuse me, I'm here to get my schedule" I said "hmm? oh yes you're (y/n) (y/l/n)?" I nodded "yes I am" he handed me a paper," you have Ms. Keane right now which will be on your left a few doors down" he said. " thank you" I went to my class and went inside. I saw Blossom and she waved at me, I waved back. I went to Ms. Keane  and told her how I am a new student in her class. she told me to sit in front of a girl with pigtails and next to a girl with short black hair. I went to my seat and the girl with pig tails said " hey I'm Bubbles" she smiled. I replied, " Hi I'm (y/n)" Blossom went to us and said, "hey (y/n), I see that you met Bubbles" I nodded. "the girl that sits next to you is Buttercup" Blossom said. "hey" Buttercup said, I replied "hey nice to meet you." we started talking about things we had in common.

~after class~

"see you guys tomorrow!" I waved at them and they waved back "bye!" they said. I went walking home and then someone fell on top of me "oww..." I looked up and it was Boomer. "Boomer!? what are you doing?" I asked. "huh? oh it's you. wait how do you know my name?" he asked. " I heard it from the the green guy" I said. "oh you mean Butch" he said. "so are you robbing a store again?" I asked. "not exactly" he replied, I heard someone yell "Hey Boomer! get over here!" I looked and it was a boy with a red hat. "okay coming!" Boomer yelled back " well I'll see you around? um?" he said " oh my name is (y/n)' I said "well see ya (y/n)" he said and ran off to the red hat boy. " yeah see ya Boomer" I went home and did my homework, ate, and then went to sleep.

____________________________

Thanks for reading and my story!