Chapter 10

I woke up and saw Boomer sleeping next to me, he looked so cute that I kissed his cheek. He started to wake up and mumbled. "Hm? I can't hear you" I layed on top of him. He smiled "I love you" I blushed and said "I love you too" "so do you have any plans? Boomer asked "mmm, nope not that I know of" "then you should spend the whole day with me again" "aww you can't get enough of me" I giggled and got off him. "I want you with me at all times" he hugs me tightly while saying that. "What would you like to do?" I asked "hmm.. how about we watch a movie" I smiled and nodded "ohhh lets watch my favorite movie! I have it in CD" I get up and get (y/f/m). I put it in the DVD box and pressed play. Me and Boomer lay down facing the TV. "Oh wait, shouldn't we get snacks first?" Boomer asked "oh yeah, wait here I'll go get them" I go downstairs and grab some snacks then go back upstairs. I lay down next to Boomer and give him some snacks.

~time skip~

The movie is over so we decide to go to the park. I see Blossom and Bubbles, so I run up to them "hey guys, I didn't expect to see you two here" "Bubbles has a date" Blossom says while gently elbowing Bubbles. "Oh stop it Blossom, it's not a big deal" she says while blushing. "Ooo who's the lucky man" I asked. "Oh well um... it's Brick" hearing that hurt a little, but I didn't understand why if I loved Boomer. "That's great, I hope he treats you right" I say while smiling. "Oh look, here he comes with Boomer" Blossom says. I look back and see them walking towards us.
_____________________________
(Sorry that it's short)