Part 10

As we walked back to my home together, out hands were intertwined and my smile was wide and happy. We chuckled and joked with eachother, my face red and embarassed. The soft light of the moon washed over everything, giving it a nice dull shine. Our joking stopped and we slipped into a comfortable silence as we walked. My home soon came into view and I felt myself become dissapointed. I didn't want him to leave me, I wanted this to last for forever.

"So, what now?" I ask as he lead me to my door. He shrugged and hugged me.

"Well, what do you want?" He asks happily. He turns to me and grabs both of my hands, smiling softly.

"I mean... I don't know... What do you want?" I ask shyly. He shrugs.

"Well, I could come in for a while if you want." He says quietly. I nod and open my door, allowing him to follow me in. He closes the door behind him and turns back to me. He gives me a warm smile as he pulls me into a hug. This feels great. His hugs are so warm. He kisses my cheek softly and picks me up.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks, continuing to kiss my cheek, making my face go fairly red. I shrug and bite my lip. He chuckles.

"Well I'm gonna take you to your bed. I'm gonna cuddle you." He says with a bit of a laugh. My face blushes heavily and I smile happily. He walks with me in his arms to my room, my face by tried in his chest. He lays me on my bed and plops himself down beside me. I turn to him and hug him close as I closed my eyes, breathing in his scent. He smelled great. He wraps his arms around me and lets out a sigh.

"Hey Houndie?" Elliott asks. I hum in response as I took a deep breath. "Can I kiss you?" I chuckle and blush heavily. He used my own line against me. I nod softly and look up to him with a smile. He presses his lips into mine and I could feel the smile on his face. It made me giggle. He gives me a soft chuckle as he bites my lip softly. I didn't exactly know what that means so I pull away.

"What does that mean?" I ask shyly. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

"I- well- uh-" He starts. I give him a confused look and pauses before attempting to continue his explaination. "Well it means- its easier to do than it is to explain I guess.." He sighs and I shrug.

"I guess... Just do it then?" I say cautiously. I mean, it can't be anything bad. He shrugs and goes back to kissing me and I thought he had decided not to do whatever he was doing before until I felt his tongue on my lower lip. I was nervous but decided to just go with it, so I did it back. He smiles and when I think he is going to just do the same thing again, he pushes his tongue in between my lips. I was taken by surprise and gasped slightly.

He chuckles as I try my best not to do anything weird. He tilts his head to the side slightly and deepens our kiss. My face goes completely red with embarrassment as I continue to kiss him. I think for a moment before I nervously push my tongue into his mouth. He chuckles and I giggle softly at my own nervousness. After a few minutes he pulls away and looks into my eyes with a smile. My face was completely red from embarrassment and I was also wearing a smile. That was... something interesting.

"So was that a good explanation?" He asks tiredly. I think for a moment as my face continues to burn and my mind goes blank.

"Yes." I finally respond. My heart was pounding and my face was burning. This seems unreal to me. I take a deep breath and roll to my back. He sighs and sits up, removing his shirt and tossing it aside. I Stared at his chest as he stretched and let out a yawn. Well, I trust him, right? I could take off my shirt and be comfortable. I nervously sit up and begin to unbutton my shirt, immediately attracting Elliott's eyes.

I blushed as I took it off, laying back down. Elliott laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. His touch felt amazing and I could stay like this forever. I turned on to my side and scootched myself close to him, closing my eyes. I smile widely as I feel his breath on the back of my neck. Did he really plan on leaving? I think about it and smile before I decided that he likely wasn't. A smile forces itself onto my lips and I let out a sigh.

"Hey hound?" He asks softly, his sleepiness leaking into his voice. His hands trail up my chest, sending shivers down my spine. I softly hum as I feel my tiredness begin to consume me. "You're hot." I chuckle softly.

"So are you." I respond quietly. He giggles softly and nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. He kisses my neck softly before he gets out a yawn. I begin to feel myself fall asleep. This felt so great. I wanted this all the time.

I hear him begin to softly snore and I have to keep myself from chuckling. So much for 'a little while', huh? Its not like I minded at all, I loved being in his arms. It made me feel all warm inside and oh so giddy. I feel myself on the slippery slope of sleep and quickly gave in. I needed this.