Chapter Nine

After what seemed like hours of nonstop driving, Justin finally pulled up to a house. You were silent the whole way there, feeling numb from everything.

Justin parked the car, getting out to let you out. You carried Jocelyn's peaceful, sleeping body up the steps behind Justin.

"A buddy of mine is letting us stay here for a bit while he's away."

"Where did he go?"

Justin chuckled.

"Away."

You gulped. You knew better than to ask questions. They usually had answers that you preferred not to know or even dare to think about.

The house felt cozy. A small house that would be a perfect starter home for a newly married couple. A home that you and Ashton would have loved to share together. Your heart grew sad again, but you did your best not to show it.

"There's a room upstairs with a children's bed. You can put Jocelyn there to rest."

You nodded, gently going up the stairs to not awaken the sleeping girl. The room was pink for a little girl like Jocelyn. You saw fresh clothes that would fit her and it looked like a child has lived here before. It made you wonder who was here before and why would they suddenly leave without a trace.

You placed the sleeping girl in the bed and tucked her in. You kissed her forehead gently and tucked her in. You turned on the nightlight across the room so she would not be startled if she awaken in the middle of the night.

You observed the rest of the upstairs. There was a master bedroom next to Jocelyn's room. You look inside. It was a nice bedroom with fancy cotton sheets and a nice bed spread. There was a huge dresser to put clothes in if you had any.

You notice a closet to the far left of the bedroom. Something told you to not look in there, but your curiosity always seemed to get the best of you.

You walk over to the closet. You open the closet French doors to find a bunch of kinky items. Whips, chains, sexual toys, and lots more. As much as you know most people would be excited to see this, you were nervous. This was not used for just sexual pleasure, it's used for control.

You did not bother to look through all of the items. You knew eventually Justin would find use for those items.

You closed the doors and turned to look at the entrance. Justin was standing in the doorway, a glass of whiskey in his hand as he leans up against the doorframe.

You suddenly became nervous. Justin walks over to you, caressing your cheek with his cold hand.

"Now, now, darling. You know I will not be too rough on you. Besides, I always knew you were kinky."

You gulped.

Justin smirked as he saw how you became a little squirmy. He grabbed your hand to lead you to the California King size bed. He sat down, gently patting his lap for you to sit.

You shook your head no, knowing he was going to punish you.

"I will not tell you again." Justin ordered, his eyes turning dark with seriousness.

You reluctantly sat on his lap, not daring to meet his gaze. You started to feel him unzip your dress from the back as he started speaking to you.

"That little stunt you pulled today was uncalled for, Y/N," his hand starts to go up your big, fluffy dress, sending chills down your now exposed back. "I do not appreciate you being disobedient."

You kept quiet. You do not have the energy to argue about what you did and honestly, that was a good thing.

Justin helped take off your dress and leaving you in nothing but a strapless bra and all white lace panties.