46✖replaced

Elsy's pov

Elsy's pov

"Juliette baby. Leave that crap alone." I walk over to Juliette who was in the middle of rummaging through Eva's bag.

"Eva i told you not to leave your stuff lying around." Oscar shook his head as Juliette ran over to him.

"You wanna sit with papi?" He grinned down at her as she sat on his lap.

Eva had a bitchy attitude as she grabbed her purse and put it in her room.

"Is it cool is some of the homies come over?" Oscar looked at me then at his phone.

"Yeah why not?" I smile as the front door swung open and the Santos just walked in.

"Ayeeeee. Will you look at that? Oscar's hot baby mama is here and the hood rat at one table." Martín cheered as he sat next to me.

"Martín don't start." Oscar let out a sigh.

"Hi Martín." I laugh.

I already knew they were gonna start some shit. Good.

"Elsy? Wanna help me get the food?" Eva gave me a fake smile.

"Yeah."

"Careful. She might stab you in the back again." One of the guys muttered causing the whole table to laugh.

Now we were in the kitchen. By ourselves.

"I'll take this tray and you take the other one." I instruct her.

"Look Elsy." She grabbed a hold of my wrist.

I gave her a look. The look you give someone before you fight them. The look that shows them they asked for it. And this girl was asking for an ass beating.

"I understand you got yourself pregnant and you think Oscar is the baby daddy. Whatever i dont care. But you left 2 years ago and i was here to pick up the broken pieces and help heal Oscar. So don't even think that you'll get him back." She squeezed my wrist even harder.

I could tell she was worried.

"I already did." I gave her a smirk before pulling back my wrist.

Before i walked out the kitchen door i stopped and looked at her once more.

"I'm tired of being the nice girl. Things might have changed around here but so did i." I stated clearly before walking into the dining room.

The entire dinner just consisted of Eva giving me dirty looks as all the guys paid attention to me and Juliette.

Nobody even once looked at her. Not even Oscar.

And that worried her so much.

Because regardless of how much effort she tried to be Oscar's #1 we both knew.

Oscar's pov

Later that night

Everyone went home by now and it was just Eva and I.

"Hey." I laid in bed next to her.

"Babe i was thinking." She put her hand on my chest.

"Mhm? About what?" I turn the tv on.

"We should get married."

"What?" I raise my brow and scrunch my nose at her.

"I already told you i'm not ready for that." I shake my head.

"Its been two years, Oscar. When the fuck are you going to be ready?"

"In a few more years." I shrug and that really pissed her off.

"Whats the real reason you don't want to get married?" She glared at me with her arms crossed.

"Because i'm not ready. I need to know if you're the one."

"You piece of shit! I've been by your side through the worst times and you still don't know if i'm the one!" She slapped me.

"Yeah.." i closed my eyes to control myself from lashing out on her.

"I don't think this is going to work." I got up and started packing her shit.

"Don't touch my stuff." She started punching at me. But they were little bitch punches.

"Seriously! Get your shit and leave." I tossed her bag on the floor.

"I'm not leaving!" She barked.

"Fine then." I grabbed my keys.

"I'll leave."

"Oscar!" She yelled after me.

"Where are you going?"

—spookysblock

🤪🤪 (me throughout this chapter)

Yall ready for the new elsy?

Causeeee she did not come to play