18✖thirsty

Later that nightElsy's pov

Later that night
Elsy's pov

"As hard as i tried my feelings never went away." I spoke up nervously.

"I know i never give guys a second chance... but Oscar... i really love you. Even if i shouldn't." I frowned.

"And... i know you are interested in another girl but... maybe we can give us another try?.." i looked up.

"Perfect. Tell him just like that." Alo grinned at me.

I let out a sigh. "I cant. Im gonna get rejected." I whimpered.

"No you aint girllll. He lovess you." Alo smiles as we step out the car.

The kickback wasn't even small anymore.

Word travels fast. And everybodyyy wants to go to a Santo party.

Especially thirsty bitches.

"Flirt with him okay?" Alo winked at me before they departed ways so Alo can hang with Vincent.

I walked around the house nervously as i looked for Oscar.

Thats when i spotted him standing alone.

I quickly made my way over to him which caught his attention. "Hey mamas." He grinned at me as he pulled me in for a hug.

"You want a dri-"

"Spooky." A brunette covered in tats walked over to us as she stumbled over.

"Yes baby?" He muttered as she started kissing all up on him. As she looked at me.

"Come dance with me." She stuck her ass on his dick.

"Im talking to someone." He looked at me.

"Im sure she doesn't mind." She glanced at me as if i wasn't shit.

"Do you mind?" He looked at me.

Savage Elsy?

Or

Nice Elsy?

BITCH IM TIRED OF NICE ELSY

"Actually i do mind." I cleared my throat.

The girl's eyes went big. "Excuse you bitch. Do you think you down the world?" She yelled at me.

Maybeeeeee.

"Do you want a problem with me? I'm Spooky's girl, puta." She looked at me.

"Betttt money you dont even know his name." I folded my arms against my chest.

She just stared at me blankly before walking away with attitude.

"Elsy... what the fuck? That was my girl Lexi." Oscar glared at me.

I looked at him in disbelief.

"Then you go check on that skank." I gritted my teeth as i stormed off.

"Elsy!" He yelled after me as he grabbed my hand and dragged me into... Cesar's room. Oh great.

It was the closest room.

"Whats up with you? What did you wanna say?" Oscar continued to hold my hand.

"I was gonna tell you that..... you need an A.C in the house......" i lie.

"Im being serious."

I let out a sigh as i looked at him.

"I was gonna tell you that i love you and i dont wanna see you with someone else." I pouted.

"You what?" He questioned as i just frowned at him.

"Oscar i really wanna be with you."

"I thought you didnt give guys another chance?" He raised his brow.

"Wellllll.... im willing to give you one." I frowned at him as he just smiled.

"You love me?" He smiles at me as i nodded.

"I love you too." He pulled me in for a kiss.

I closed my eyes slowly as i felt his lips on mine. I wanted more.

I felt his body lay on the bed as he pulled me on top. The kisses got even more heated.

I wanted moreeee.

"You have no idea how bad i wanted you back." He whined as his hands went up my shirt.

Cesar's pov

"Eeew look how thirsty they are." Jamal whispered as all four of us just watched the two make out in my room.

Was it so hard to do this in his own room?

-spookysblock