27✖brotherly love

[this song was recommended by one of my lovely readers @daisy5050 ]

Oscar's pov

Its been another week without Elsy.

I don't know what to do anymore...

I had one last place to check.

I was going to check her sister Betty's house...again. It would make sense for her to be there since she loves Branson. She could never stay away. He was like a son to her.

"Oh hey Oscar." Betty smiled at me nervously as i stuffed my hands in my pockets.

"Hey Betty.. im sorry to bother you i just wanted to know if you heard from Elsy."

"No... i still haven't heard from her. Maybe she is just taking a vacation."

Well all my plans were a complete bust.

I still haven't found her.

"You're going to find her." Javier patted my back.

"And what if i don't." I looked down at my lap.

"Then if its real she will make her way back to you." Javier let out a sigh.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Okay well ima head out." I got off my stool and clocked out.

"See you mañana homie." I dapped him up before heading out the taqueria.

I kicked the small pebbles in the parking lot as i walked to my car.

I laid back in my seat and let out a cry. A good cry.

Ive been crying  for days but this cry hit different.

I think it finally hit me that i probably won't see Elsy ever again.

Her leaving makes me question everything.

"Please... come back." I cried out as i leaned onto the steering wheel.

Cesar's pov

"You good homie?" Sad Eyes questioned Oscar as he stumbled over to the front of the house.

"Yeah. Had a few drinks but i'm good." He chuckled as he tried sitting down.

"You drove home drunk?" I questioned him as he tried opening another bottle.

I snatched that shit real quick. "Do you know how dangerous that could've been? What if you crashed pendejo?" I handed the bottle to one of the guys.

"Chill out. Im grown i can do whatever."

"Not when it can possibly take the lives of innocent people." I glared at my older brother.

"Cesar you need to fuck off." He growled. [we like em feisty]

"And if i dont? Then what?"

"Then i'll kick your ass." He started yelling as he stood up and kicked the crate in front of him.

Damn he kicked that shit in the road.

"Kick my ass then." I shrugged.

"Cesar. You should stop." Vincent stood up.

I just shook my head. "You think drinking and fighting and being angry with life is gonna bring her back?" I shouted. Not going to lie.

I was being a little too bold.

"Elsy is gone Oscar! She doesnt want you to find her and she doesnt want to come back because if she did she would've been back!" I felt my body get shoved backwards.

"Oh just like when Monse left your ass?" He laughed.

"Thats different cause i didnt cheat with Amanda." I shook my head.

"Okay but you did smash Paula.. right? Lets not forget you dated your compa's girl." He brought up.

Aw shit.

"The difference is i was set up to look bad. You did that on your own." He spit on the grass before stumbling inside the house.

—spookysblock

THE MOTHER FUCKIN TEAAAA BRO.

Sorry for the wait but honestly school has been stressing me out and it hasn't even started yet. So fuck my life bro.

Also i dont know how active i will be when school starts because i really wanna focus on it.

I also gotta get my permit cause bitchhhh i need to drive and get a job since wattpad wont give me one😌 anywayssss

Heres your meme

Sometimes i really dont be knowing