26✖lost and not found

Oscar's pov

"She quit?" I pouted as Javier nodded his head. "But she felt bad for leaving so her cousin is coming to take her place."

"Her cousin? What cousin?" I furrowed my brows at Javier.

Then he turned towards the kitchen.

"Eva?" I question and the girl handing the cook new orders quickly looked up.

"Hey Oscar." She spoke nervously.

"You know her?" Javier raised his brow as he fixed the stack of menus on the counter

"Yeah i met her at Elsy's family party."

"Hey." I walked over to Eva. "Do you know where Elsy went?"

She stuttered so much. She definitely knew. "Um... no.. i don't she just told me they needed a new worker."

"Okay." I sigh as i watched her walk to the back of the taqueria.

"Javier what am i gonna do?" I sat back in my stool and watched as Javier cleaned the Tapatío bottles.

"Well have you tried calling her again?"

"She left her phone in my car." I groaned in annoyance.

"Well this is why you always put a chip in your girlfriend. They always gettin lost."

"Yeah she got so lost that she packed all her shit and left."

"Chill out homie." Javier patted my back harshly. "We'll find Señora fat head."

"She doesn't want to be found." We both looked up to see Eva.

"Then what does she want?" I groaned as i watched her give me a envelope.

"She told me to give you this. Thats the last thing she said before she took off." Eva let out a heavy sigh as i ran my fingers over the ink that spelled out Oscar.

"Can i read it after you?" Javier mumbled over my shoulder.

I ended up waiting until i was alone until i could read it.

Dear Oscar,

I don't really know how to start things like this. Mainly because i never was put in a situation where i was hurt this bad. I don't know what exactly went down. And i dont want to know. All i know is I'm hurt. Not because of what you did.. but cause deep down i really wanted to believe i could get a guy like you to love me. But i broke my own heart thinking you could ever love a second rate girl like me. I don't blame you. I don't hate you. I love you. Thats why i needed to get away from you.  I love you so much that i don't want to get in the way with whatever you had with the other girl. I wish the best for you. I hope she buys you all the shallots in the world and brings you all the happiness you want and need.

Yours truly,
Elsy

I threw the paper in the passenger seat as i leaned my head against the steering wheel.

How could i be put in such a shitty predicament?

I wasn't going to let her get away thinking i cheated or that i wasn't in love. I was going to find her. I was going to prove to her that Amanda set me up.

—spookysblock

You think oscar and elsy gonna work out?

Also we hit 50k 😭❤️ and this is the bullshit we are left off with? Elsy is gone girl

Also you think is Eva a threat? Does she know where Elsy is?

Do you ever have a hard day and you just be getting pushed to the limit?

Like you tryna be positive but noooooo shit just getting worse.