/04/ Saved By The Bell

/Brooklyn’s POV/

“I dont see anything.” Derek states. Scott suggested that we show Derek the bruises that me and Ali got from the crazy wackadoodle.

“Look again” Scott urged. Derek thinks that there is nothing there. I mean our bruises are exactly the same,for crying out loud! Thats not a coincidence.

“How are bruises going to tell me where Erica and Boyd are.” Derek retaliated.

“Its the same on both sides Derek! Thats not a coincidence!” I yell and my Alpha.

“Its nothing” He says to me.

“Pareidolia. Seeing patterns that arent there.”Lydia continues. “Its a subset of apophenia” Okay im smart but not Lydia smart. I have no idea what she just said.

“There trying to help.” Scott tells my alpha.

“These two. This one.” He pointed at me “Who is in my pack,who I actually trust.” Well don't I feel special. “And this one”he points at the huntress. “Who shot about thirty arrows into me and my pack! Which included Brooklyn,by the way.”Derek finished. Yeah,mine and Allison’s friendship had a little,okay a huge bump in it. The time she went crazy psycho hunter,was when she shot arrows at us. I still don't entirely forgive her for that.

I just look away from Allison,beginning to feel awkward talking about this.

“Okay,all right. No one died. Look there may have been a little maiming,but no death.” Stiles said,probably sensing the tension. Me being a werewolf can sense it too. And its distracting.

“My mother died.” Allison said with no emotion.

“Your family’s little honor code killed you mother,not me.” Derek said,giving her a cold glare.

“That girl was looking for Scott. Im helping him. Not you.” The huntress told Derek.

“You want to help? Find something real.” Derek stated. While walking away.

“Derek! Its the same on both sides! Just look okay! So far you have no leads on where they are! This is the closest thing we’ve got.” I say looking at Derek with a serious expression.

“I want to Brooke. I want to believe there is something here. But its just a bruise.” He replies.and walks away again. And this time I don't stop him,but Scott does.

**********

I now have a free period and Scott and Stiles are in econ or whatever.  I go to my locker and I look in the mirror I have on the inner door. I always have a quote written on it in expo marker. It still had yesterdays which read..

“If you’re going through hell,keep going.”

I erase that quote to write down

“Never frown,because someone could be falling in love with your smile”

“Its true” Someone said behind me.

I jumped and let out a little squeal.

“Woah. I uh didn't me to scare you.” I looked at the person to see one of the twins.

“Oh its okay,I was just,uh. Wait. What did you mean ‘its true’?” I asked the twin.

“Well,I just meant that your smile is beautiful. Just like you.” He said. I smiled at that.

“There it is” He stated,referring to my smile.”I like your smile.”

“I like you making me smile.” I continue “Im Brooklyn. But you can call me Brooke. Everyone does.”

 “Brooklyn. Thats beautiful. Im Aiden.” Aiden tells me.

“Havent I seen you before?” I say playing dumb about the time he winked at me.

“Yeah. I saw you in the hallway.”

I think I'm gonna mess with him a little bit. Why not right. YOLO. Oh my god I cant believe im thinking with that stupid word.

“Can I tell you something?” I ask.

“yeah,sure anything.” He replies.

I got on my tippy toes,since hes taller than me. I put my hands on his shoulders and put my lips up to his ear and whispered. “I know your a werewolf.” I could literally feel the shivers that went down his back when I said that.

I pulled away from Aiden and twirl a piece of my hair with an innocent smile. And he is currently sporting a confused,yet intrigued look.

“How do you know that?” He askes.

“Thats for me to know and for you to-“ The bell cuts me off. “Saved by the bell. I should really go and find my friends.” I smirk. “Bye Aiden.” I wave,blowing a kiss to him. As I walk towards the library to meet up with Allison and Lydia,I could feel his eyes starring at me. Well more like starring at my ass. I cant help but smirk again. He wants on the Brooklyn train. Woot. Woot.

Yaaayy there was Braiden! Im not that amazing when it comes to ship names. So feel free to make a better one. I know its kinda short but I just wanted to get another chapter out of the way. okay thats all I have to say. Stay lovely Wolfies!

Nobody Likes A Loser…Comment…Vote…Follow!

-Alex