/01/ Twins?

/Brooklyn's POV/

"Its not a triple date.Its a group thing." Lydia is currently driving to our 'group thing' and trying to explain to our dear hunter friend that were not going on a group date,but its really a group date. We just want Ali to get out there ya know after Scott and stuff. We feel that it would be good for her.

"Do they know its a group thing?" Allison asked. Man she really doesn't want to go.

"We were in France the place of love and you didn't do the nasty with some cute little french boys!" I scolded her. Like seriously how could she not date. I know I did.

"I am seriously wondering what dirty thoughts are going on up there." Ali says while poking my brain. But I quickly shook her off yelling. "Stop trying to change the subject!!!"

"Yeah Allison. You were there for four months and didn't do any dating?!" Lydia said to Allison.

"Did you? I mean,after-" Allison started but I quickly cut her off.

"Do NOT say J-A-C-K-S-O-N!" I spelled out to her.

"Im a genius! I know how to spell,Brooke!" Lydia yelled. "But thanks for trying to spare my feelings." Lyds looked at me through the rear view mirror and gave me a warm smile,which I returned.

"Is he okay? I mean did everything work out?" The huntress asked.

"Well the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive,but everyone got over it. And yes Derek taught him the werewolf 101,like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia explained.

"So then you've talked to him?"

"Not since he left for London." Lydia was pretty sad when Jackson left. I mean she loved him. And he may not have shown it much,but he loved her too.

"You mean since his dad moved him to London." I said,finally piping into the conversation.

"Whatever,he left. And seriously,an American werewolf in London? Like thats not gonna be a disaster." Lydia said seriously.

"So your totally over him?" I asked,the question me and Allison were both wondering.

"Would I be going on a triple date if I wasn't!? Yes,its a triple date,not an orgy. You'll live." Lydia yelled obviously tense on the Jackson subject.

Allison just started laughing at the fact that Lydia just admitted that we were going to a triple date.

We pulled to a stop and a car pulled up next to us. I looked over to see it was Stile's blue jeep. I think Ali doesn't want to see Scott like this so being a good friend i should warn her.

"Uh,Ali? You might want to duck."

"Why?-" She said turning her head to look at me but stopped when she saw Scott.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I cant see him! Not now!"

I looked and I saw Stiles rolling down the window,so I rolled mine down too.

"HI STILES!!" I screamed. While waving.

"Brooklyn Jones! What are you doing! Lydia! Just-just go! Drive!" Allison scolded the both of us.

Lydia looked at the red light and said,"I cant the light?"

"Lydia who cares about the god damn light!? You've ran them before! GO!" I yelled at my strawberry Blonde friend. And she started to drive away.

"Really Brooke?! You telling me to go? Coming from the one who waved and said 'Hi' to them" Lydia said to me. eh she's got a point.

"Ok. Not my smartest move."I started,then looked at Allison that had an expression that looked like she saw her dog being murdered in front go her. "Are you okay Allison?"