/07/ Heartfelt Conversations

*Disclaimer* I dont own Teen Wolf. I am just a teenage girl who writes fan fiction becasue im so obsessed that its unhealthy. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV. Although Brooklyn and her plots belong to me so dont steal them.

/Brooklyn's POV/

Alright so after the hole "Hale" incident I stayed with Derek. He gave me a room in the loft and it turns out one of his sisters-Cora-survived the fire. She lives with us at the loft. Cora and I get along pretty well. Shes comforted me through this hard time seeing that we are cousins.

Cora went to work out or whatever so now im alone in my room. Its peacful. Correction, it WAS peacful until someone knocked at my door. I jumped up from my bed and walked over to the door.

"Cora, how many times have I told you I'm fiii...your not Cora." I said awkwardly. Yeah I should really payattetion to whos at the door BEFORE I talk.

"Hey Aiden" I started. "What-uh what are you doing here?"

"Okay um-" He paused and scratched the nape of his neck. " I know you hate me for what the pack did to Erica, but I heard what happened."

"What are you refferring to Aiden?" I breathed out. How does her know I'm a Hale. I BARLEY figured it out yesterday. So how does he know!! Like seriously, is he a major stalker!

A hand waved in front of my face.

"What!" I asked irritated with him waving his hands in my face.

"You zoned out. But I asked if you wanted to talk about it." Aiden asked with real concern in his voice.

"What makes you think that you can walk in here knowing my sob story, thinking that I will just-" I cut myself off and took a deep breath. "Okay. Fine. I need someone to talk to,so just get in." I pulled him into my room.

Aiden and I sat facing eachother on my bed in a comfortable silence. When he spoke up. "Ok. Im just gonna ask. Why did you want the bite? I mean Derek gave you a choice right?"

"Yes, Derek gave us all a choice. We all had our reasons. Erica wanted to get rid of her epilepsy, Isaac wanted power, Boyd wanted to have friends. And I...well I was um- schizophrenic. But if you want to understand, I need to tell you from the beginning. I had a sister. Her name was Vanessa-" I started to tear up so I am glad Aiden cut me off.

"Wait. Had a sister. Her name was Vanessa? Those are all in past...tense. Oh I'm so sorry" He apologized. Then I started crying harder and her leaned in and hugged me.

"I need to finish." I pulled away from Aiden and continued. "So her name was Vanessa. We got a long all the time. I was her role model. I was schizophrenic so I had these visions and voices telling me to do stuff. Most of the time that was stealing stupid things like candy,but one night the voice wanted me to kill Vanessa. I tried to fight it but it always had this power over me. So I grabbed a knife, and I went into her room. She asked me what I was doing with the knife,but I didnt listen. I straddled her and started stabbing." by this point in my story I was crying already. I sniffled and kept going "She had this look of pain and pure terror. Then just like that, all the light and life that was once there was all drained. And the worst part of all of this was that I knew what I was doing,but I couldnt stop. All the screaming made my parents run up. They looked at my like I was a monster. Well i was, actually I am. They never really talked to me after that. I took the bite so I could leave all that behind."

"Brooke. I am so sorry." Aiden said. Right now I dont even care that he called me Brooke.

"Then now I find out that my Alpha is my cousin and that the once merderous alpha is my father. Maybe this is just what I needed. A new family. A new start." I said,looking like a mess with all of my mascara running down my face. Aiden lited up one of his hands and rubbed the macara line away best he could with his thumb. He started leaning in and I found myself doing the same. I felt like we were the only two people in the world. Our lips were about to touch. I could feel his breathe against my lips...

The door bursts open. With my father in the door way. "Hello Brooklyn. Having fun with your boy toy. Wait, you were about to when I walking in, right," Peter looked at Aiden with a death glare. "Im sorry, Aiden if you want to be alive tomorrow i suggest you LEAVE!!"

"Okay yeah. Brooklyn I will see you at school" And Aiden walked out.

"UGH! Dad! why did you do that!" I whined. Then Peter started smiling,

I looked at him weird, "Why are you smiling?" He smiled and said "You called me dad."

"Well thats because you are my dad."

A/N: I know I havent updated its just school has been stressing me out with an essay and ive been sick so I missed days and i have a lot more to catch up on. But I will try to Update. So this was just a filler chapter with some Aiden and Brooklyn and some Father Daughter at the end.

Stay lovely Wolfies

Nobody Likes A Loser...Comment...Vote...Follow..

-Alex